Vent thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
I predict that by around March or April, the lingering presence of 2020 and all that bad shit will slowly go away. Things doesn’t get better or improve overnight and immediately, it’s a slow gradual process.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@HorsesandMuchMOAR  
I don’t think this pandemic will go on forever, it’ll eventually be eliminated or reduced where it won’t pose a much bigger risk. Now that we have a vaccine, it all comes down to vaccinating literally everybody on the planet which again, won’t make things better instantly overnight. It’ll probably take months for this nightmare to go away but it will eventually.
KolpSlack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Reborn Reject
Anyone here know what to do with these unwanted edibles? I learned the hard way that I don’t like them very much, despite portioning them out right.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
@WyrmSpawN

Since positive hopes are as useless as “tho(ugh)ts and prayers”, I might as well think that life is evil. There is only nothing but evil, evil, evil, coronavirus, and doom.

Why even bother to enjoy if life always gets worse? THIS IS WHY I HATE LIFE, AND I WANT TO FORCE IT TO BE BETTER! Otherwise, it is better never to enjoy life ever again if everything in this evil world keeps getting worse.

If I accept the truth, WHATEVER EVIL THINGS IN LIFE WILL CONTINUE. I WANT TO FIGHT THE COVID BASTARD. I WANT TO KILL NATURE AND THE EARTH FOR CREATING THE VIRUS.

I WOULD RATHER LIVE IN A FANTASY WORLD THAN TO ACCEPT THIS FUCKING HELL OF A REALITY! FUCK GROWTH, AND FUCK GOD FOR THE COVID CURSE!

Atheists, what should I do? I really hate this world, and I don’t want to suffer by accepting it. I want to end suffering as soon as possible!
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@HorsesandMuchMOAR  
Or. You could, be utterly selfish and try your best to be productive and just live yer life. Think about it: You is angry cos you has empathy. Instead of being an empath, be a sociopath.

That way you have zero care about evil and stuff, and you just try your best to reach your goals, no matter what happens to some kid in China.

Get a bucket list and check yourself against it. Train hard, learn hard, play hard. You may think: “but in the end it doesn’t matter.” No, it doesn’t. but be hella stubborn and live it, anyway. If you think about it: it’s the Ultimate Fuck You to the universe.

Since you’re obviously so keen on giving the middle finger to god or fate or the universe, there is literally no better way to spite the shit out of them than by living your life.

…but srsly. Train hard if you doesn’t already have a workout schedule. Physical exercise is some amazing activity that I can’t recommend enough. Make sure you always squeeze in some exercise if you live sedentary lifestyle (like I do)

If your job is already hard on the body then do the opposite: get some quality sleep.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide