Vent thread

FliegerFaustToP47
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Laß mich sterben
@Zincy

Oh, alright, sorry for disrespecting your ancestors then, my bad, didn’t knew.

Damnit, you remember me of my mother in that aspect, she tends to pray for my dead uncle (Who was a excellent guy, not gonna deny that, Rest in Peace), and ocassionally uses him offensively xD (Ex: “Se que los vas a escoñetar Jose, se que lo vas a hacer, ellos van a pagar” Translation “I know you are going to fuck them up Jose, i know you will, they will pay”)

I’m not sure if that’s catholic, but i dont care that much about that.
FliegerFaustToP47
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Laß mich sterben
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ

Kolp who? Sorry, i have only some weeks on Derpibooru, i don’t know people very well.

@MagpulPony

Wow, didn’t knew that, and what state are you thinking to move? Oregon? i heard somewhere they don’t have taxes, probably has changed, but still…

I once saw a documental that said the most expensive and the less expensive states in USA, damnit, i wish i could remember it right now.
FliegerFaustToP47

Laß mich sterben
@Zincy

Oh okay, sorry for trying to guess your religion then, yeah, it’s important for me and my mother too (The only family i have that aren’t son of bitches, easy to list ah?), we lit a candle when it’s his birthday (As a respect and honouring of course), but sometimes we don’t have white candles and we improvise. We are like the GLA xD.

Well, i think (As far as i am aware) every religion honours the dead differently, but they honour it…

Except pastafarism, i have no idea what they do… Eat spaghetti with meatballs perhaps?
FliegerFaustToP47

Laß mich sterben
@MagpulPony

Hannah Montana!  
Don’t worry, i’ll die soon, this illness will get me fast :D

Oh really? They have… mountains? I absolutely know nothing about Nevada, other that it means snowing in spanish, sorry, either way, i hope you can move there soon, and in a good neighbourhood xD.

No capital for you? Like, you don’t want to move to the capital? People say living in capitals it’s better (I think it’s South beach, nah im kidding, it’s of course Colorado! I’m not an idiot!)  
NO
FliegerFaustToP47

Laß mich sterben
@MagpulPony  
Yeah, i’ve seen the last one quite often, Los Angeles it’s considered the state with the most traffic in the world… i think… im not sure.. but still, that’s traffic and it sucks.
FliegerFaustToP47

Laß mich sterben
@MagpulPony  
…  
Hold on…

Wait for me And i’ll come back…  
202343 Square meters, or 202,343 Square kilometers. (My math sucks, don’t expect nothing)

You seriously don’t want any car coming near, do you xD?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide