Vent thread

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I win the “most American” contest with my purely American beverage that I’ve consumed the last hour.

Good ol’American moonshine. Franklin County’s finest.
FliegerFaustToP47
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Laß mich sterben
@Zincy

Wow, we feel the least american guy on this shit, now if you excuse us, we gotta go support communism in Venezuela and build a statue of Hugo Chávez and Lenin on m-OUR community backyard, we’ll be back in a sec comrades, and remember…

Just for the lolz, im team Switzerland
FliegerFaustToP47
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Laß mich sterben
@Zincy

Yep And im definitely not going to steal you when you are not looking

Im from la REPUBLICA BOLIah nojoda, too long of a name.

Glad you liked some part of my country, even if its just the thing that leaved you drunk and unable to make coherent responses xD, you didn’t get robbed when you came, did ya?
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@FliegerFaustToP47

Wasn’t in the country. Had a buddy bring it up.

I’ve been near Venezuela, and my father was there for a month or two, but I’ve never been. I’ve wanted to go.
FliegerFaustToP47

Laß mich sterben
@Zincy

Ah damn,i feel sorry for you mate, although i would recommend that you don’t come while this governement lasts, or, atleast when the situation here get’s a little bit better. And, most importantly, dont get diahrrea, beacuse toilet paper costs a lot to even find Or, visit the normal turistical places. And never go to any “barrio”, especially Petare.

You may think i am joking, but i am not, trust me, im not, trust me, kinda…

@CaptainXtra  
Why did you post that?! Now this year it’s going to end the 24/62/2020!

full  
(No offense of course, have a nice day/night!)
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@FliegerFaustToP47

I’ve been to some pretty rough places man, I’m used to it. My current town of residence spends a lot of time on fire. Well, the town over at least.

I’ll find some folk that like a good drink, a good smoke, or a line, and fit right in.

I’ve been to places where I should probably of died and made a lot of friends. I know my way around.
FliegerFaustToP47

Laß mich sterben
@Zincy

@MagpulPony

Well, im warning you guys for a good reason, not trying to pop any bubble, and being totally honest in this matter, i saw someone getting killed on a bus by a robber, i was going to a swimming classes i had that day, i think i shit my pants (Who wouldn’t? I was 8 at the time). A classmate got his dad killed on a party, and, according to him, he saw how his father bleeded out to death in front of him. Also some weeks ago it seems that some dudes decided to practice shooting gallery with the front door of the building where i live (I live in a apartment), thankfully i was not there that time.

It’s probably not the worst experience someone ever had here (On Venezuela and on this thread), and i can assure you some may find it a lie, but it’s something you have to consider when you come here, to a place where in 2018-2017 had more violent deaths that the Gulf war by optimistic researchers (Had to make a homework of that a month ago, i really don’t remember the source right now). And stories like that can be heard a lot of times.

What i am doing?! I should tell you guys that this it’s safe so we could steal your fancy yankee stuff, bloody hell, im such a bad venezuelan

Im not sure if there are more Venezuelans here, but i think they would agree with me.  
And if you are still convinced to come here (I don’t blame you, if you look well, deep and enough, Venezuela it’s a beautiful place.), well… I’ll just say be careful, very careful.
MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@FliegerFaustToP47  
Yeah, I’ve heard about the extreme violence there. So doesn’t surprise me all that much. A couple people get murdered each month here in this neighborhood. My old neighborhood was one of the safest areas in all of Southern California, though.
FliegerFaustToP47

Laß mich sterben
@MagpulPony  
Oh… glad to hear that your neighbourhood was kind-of safe.

Hmm… im not sure why USA it’s portrayed as a crime-free zone then. Honestly i though that title was for Dubai.

I really did vent out on that one didn’t i? I accomplished my objective on this thread XD  
full

I think i’m starting to be an annoyance for this chat ;-; i just talk to anybody and spam the chat. (You may call me extrovert, but im real life im so introvert it hurts badly)

Edit: Another tip: Be very neutral, especially on politics, some of us take politics as Serious Bussiness, try to be Switzerland  
full  
full
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter

Music Connoisseur
I’m probably gonna sound like a boomer saying this, but I’m genuinely worried about one of my little cousins. I was in a Thanksgiving gathering and my little cousin, who’s 10 years old, was decked out in full E-Girl wear such as dyed hair ala Billie Eilish and blasting music like Vaporwave or Tik Tok like trap. This is a girl who has spent WAY too much time on social media and it’s starting to influencing her young impressionable mind to follow trends and the zeitgeist and probably dissuade her from forming her own opinions and ideas in favor of listening to others. It’s warping her mind and it genuinely worries me.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Myoozik

I wore chains, torn black jeans, did some drugs, and was generally a social deviant throughout my youth.

Now, I have two masters and publications. Let her have her weird ass childhood. We all have one.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide