Vent thread

FliegerFaustToP47
Artist -

Just smile! :D
@Myoozik

No estoy seguro si sentirme como un completo idiota por no saber que es un Boricua (No, de verdad, tuve que buscarlo en Google). Lamento no saber lo que era.

En cualquier caso, bienvenido seas a este foro donde puedes agarrar tus problemas, amasarlos como una bola, y tirarlos aquí para desahogarte, siéntete libre de gritar a todo pulmón lo que quieras, eh… gritar a todo pulmón supongo…

Yo, aquí, un Venezolano que por alguna extraña e inexplicable razón usa frases y palabras de otros países latinoamericanos pero bueh, Arrecho nunca muere y si muere muere arrecho! Mucho gusto.

Yo por lo menos, voy a liberar mis frustraciones ahora hacerlo ahora…
Lamento la falta de gramática, así somos los venezolanos

"NO TENGO PLATA PA´L PAPEL TOALET CARAJO! COMO COÑO VOY A CAGARLA AHORA" "ADEMAS DEJE UNA TAJADA EN LA COCINA Y MI HERMANO MUY MALANDRO SE LA EXPROPIO! NOJODA!"
Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Silver Supporter - Silver Patron
Gold Bit -
Emerald -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

MSBWY
@FliegerFaustToP47
Nah it's fine, it's pretty much why only us Puerto Ricans use that phrase and other Latinos get confused as to what it means. XD

And I've been in this thread for almost three years so I've been more or less accustomed to the chaos and nonsense in here.
FliegerFaustToP47
Artist -

@Myoozik

Ah, so the fighting it's not a new thing for you? Honestly i joined a weeks ago, im pretty new here actually. Although i had made this account years ago as far as i remember, i didn't knew it existed until recently.

Yeah, i get you fam, an American deciphering all of the different ways of the use of words in the Latinoamerican countries would be better understanding this comparatively simple instruction:

What the PaK are you building with this?!

You know, this reminds me of these comics that i saw alot.
FliegerFaustToP47
Artist -

I hate myself, i tend to be a hypocrital mamahuevo most of the time. Something im trying to work out.

#ISuckManISuck

Who else hates themselves? Raise your hands!
FliegerFaustToP47
Artist -

@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ

Verga maestro! How did you know! :O

Another thing i hate so much about myself it's that i literally have to make around 15 different stuff for classes am i am pretty much Shitposting here. I guess that's whats happens when you don't have internet for around 10 years.

Btw, your name font looks awesome!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~