Vent thread

FliegerFaustToP47
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Laß mich sterben
@Myoozik

No estoy seguro si sentirme como un completo idiota por no saber que es un Boricua (No, de verdad, tuve que buscarlo en Google). Lamento no saber lo que era.

En cualquier caso, bienvenido seas a este foro donde puedes agarrar tus problemas, amasarlos como una bola, y tirarlos aquí para desahogarte, siéntete libre de gritar a todo pulmón lo que quieras, eh… gritar a todo pulmón supongo…

Yo, aquí, un Venezolano que por alguna extraña e inexplicable razón usa frases y palabras de otros países latinoamericanos pero bueh, Arrecho nunca muere y si muere muere arrecho! Mucho gusto.

Yo por lo menos, voy a liberar mis frustraciones ahora hacerlo ahora…  
Lamento la falta de gramática, así somos los venezolanos

”NO TENGO PLATA PA´L PAPEL TOALET CARAJO! COMO COÑO VOY A CAGARLA AHORA” “ADEMAS DEJE UNA TAJADA EN LA COCINA Y MI HERMANO MUY MALANDRO SE LA EXPROPIO! NOJODA!“
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@FliegerFaustToP47  
Nah it’s fine, it’s pretty much why only us Puerto Ricans use that phrase and other Latinos get confused as to what it means. XD

And I’ve been in this thread for almost three years so I’ve been more or less accustomed to the chaos and nonsense in here.
FliegerFaustToP47
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Laß mich sterben
@Myoozik

Ah, so the fighting it’s not a new thing for you? Honestly i joined a weeks ago, im pretty new here actually. Although i had made this account years ago as far as i remember, i didn’t knew it existed until recently.

Yeah, i get you fam, an American deciphering all of the different ways of the use of words in the Latinoamerican countries would be better understanding this comparatively simple instruction:

full  
What the PaK are you building with this?!

You know, this reminds me of these comics that i saw alot.
FliegerFaustToP47

Laß mich sterben
@Ninji

I’m starting to feel that the image was made by someone who wanted to give an engineer a terrible headache.  
But, don’t blame me comrde, blame those guys that dislike logic:  
WARNING, MAY CAUSE SEIZURES IN ENGINEERS, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

full  
fullfull full  
full  
full  
full  
full

Some people just play hard on engineering.

Btw, i think we left Myoozik out of the loop.
FliegerFaustToP47

Laß mich sterben
I hate myself, i tend to be a hypocrital mamahuevo most of the time. Something im trying to work out.

#ISuckManISuck

Who else hates themselves? Raise your hands!
FliegerFaustToP47

Laß mich sterben
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ

Verga maestro! How did you know! :O

Another thing i hate so much about myself it’s that i literally have to make around 15 different stuff for classes am i am pretty much Shitposting here. I guess that’s whats happens when you don’t have internet for around 10 years.

Btw, your name font looks awesome!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide