Vent thread

Panko Pai
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork

Shy gamer stallion
[Copied & slightly edited from my Twitter thread]  
2020. That year was wild - and not in a good way: the WW3 scare, Australia was still on fire (literally), death of Kobe Bryant, death of my beloved grandmother - and that was before the world went into shit we’re in right now thanks to coronavirus pandemic.  
This year made me feel more anxious, feel more lonely, and declined my sanity a little. To top it all, it feels I drew less in this year and it seems I procrastinated a lot. If these didn’t happen for the rest of the year, I wouldn’t create this fucking account on Twitter in the first place.  
Speaking of drawing, I couldn’t find time for it, either because of what I said earlier, or because of college. I’ll be honest - I’m a slacker, mostly because some subjects we’re having aren’t based on my interests (and to top it all, I hate math).  
Even worse is that I feel my art has declined in quality - I mentioned in “my patience post that I feel most recent artworks I drew seem rushed and thus they don’t get popular as before. Seem I’ve became the victim of pride, wanting to be popular as other artists.  
2020 was also the year of dramas in Brony fandom - from infamous Applejack’s plantation, to much gut punching dark discovery of one of my favorite artists (not gonna tell their name). It was insane, that’s actually sad.  
Moreover I’ve been sick with coronavirus a while ago (to which I thankfully recovered), that made the situation, motivation and my sanity worse than I had before infection. By the time I’m writing this, my quarantine ended, but still the damage has been done.  
I hope for improvement in 2021. The years 2018-19 were already a disappointment for me, but 2020 took the whole fucking cake of suckery.
TheSultanAkbar
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Panko Pai  
I don’t care about this person, I don’t care about their writing, I don’t care about some athlete dying and I sure as shit don’t care about their art quality dropping. Like that’s the most important thing.

Hipsters…

*This was harsh, I appologise. Now let me comfort eat
TheSultanAkbar

@Panko Pai  
Hey! I said I appologise.

I explode when I see a wall of text, fuck me, right? Especially one that’s full of crying about shit one can’t change and self pity. I mean, come on.

Man, I just wanted to enjoy my Monday with some booze and 80’s pop. Like every other day.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@CaptainXtra

The former is when one specific, often tertiary trait is emphasized over all others, often to a comical degree. Like Flanders going from a well rounded character who happens to be highly religious, to basically a comical Knights Templar.

The latter is when you develop multiple character traits over time and address whatever the characters main flaws are.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
Comcast is set to impose 1.2 TB data caps on internet service starting next year.

I wish ISPs would stop with the fucking data caps, especially during a global crisis. Even Google Fiber (which isn’t available to me because I don’t live within the actual city limits of Provo or Salt Lake City) doesn’t do the data cap bullshit.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@CaptainXtra  
CHaracter development is when a characters personality changes overtime, or a character slowly overcomes/gets rid of their flaws (for example, a character who is greedy ends up being more charitable and generous)

Falnderization is when a characters flaws or defining traits become more focused overtime, to the point where said flaws or character traits end up becoming the ONLY part of their character. (like the trope namer Ned Flanders. He was a stereotypical oversensitive Christian, but in the early seasons of the SImpsons he still had other traits of his character besides that one. In the later seasons, the oversensitive religious part of him got more and more exaggerated until it became the only thing defining him)
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Count Adramélekh Sear

Sultan will probably replace Magpul, if he will not finally give up his puritanical prejudices. Otherwise Magpul will turn into a Darksiders opponent and we have to stop him. ;-)

On the other hand, why should we not have more than four apocalyptic horsemen? I would like to have Zincy & Ninji on our side as well, but Zincy and Magpul ever on the same side would have the explosive nature of a nuclear weapon. ;-P

May the gods of the ponies keep the others from us ever meeting each other. I’m afraid we’ll end the whole fandom in one single night. Nah. Just kidding. ;-D
TheSultanAkbar

@Zincy

@icey wicey 1517  
But if you think about it, wasn’t Ned’s only concept to be a parody or joke to “Christian people” or people’s perception of? Like, the only reason he was made was to be an outlet for this parody. There really isn’t any other direction he could take. Look at Applejack, she is a hard working, country girl archetype. There isn’t much else they used her for, and I couldn’t think of anything to use her for either.

I think that, Flanderization is a logical occurence when a character or their concept is kind of flat from the get go or you’ve reached the character’s growth potential (like Twilight, some of her traits became flanderized over time because, well, she’d be kind of boring otherwise, right?)
TheSultanAkbar

It’s 2 am and I still can’t get over my YT account suspention. Fucking piece of… bauuuuughhhh motherfuckers. Fuckin’ hate that place. I only listen to music there, if that. Whoever reported me aaaaagggghhhh I hope you sleep with one eye open…

Speaking of music, I had a playlist on there. Gone. Son of a bitch.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
I feel like now because of that bitchy coworker, I’m gonna start dreading coming to work cause I’m afraid my whole work day will be ruined thanks to her
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Myoozik

I had a coworker that used to rawdog me every day back when I worked at BK many years ago.

I ended up sleeping with her for 5 years.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
I low-key hate you all sometimes…

When I wake up in the morning, y’all nowhere to be found.  
When it’s naptime in the middle of the night, it’s always partytime here without me.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide