Derpibooru Community Collab! It is time for us to make another community collab image! Let us all have fun and draw some pony. Learn how to participate here.

Vent thread

WyrmSpawN
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Abandoned All Hope
How incredibly fucking convenient that Door Dash’s service crashes right in the time frame I scheduled a delivery.
Zincy
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Part-time Pizza Cat
@MagpulPony

I should be at the Celtic House. Sitting right on the border of Arlington and Alexandria.

Best beef stew in America, and ice cold beer for your pleasure.
MagpulPony
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

Orange is good.
@Zincy
We used to have a bronze vip plaque at Ruth’s Chris. They have amazing filet mignon and spicy lobster. Combine that with cream spinach and stuffed mushrooms with a baked potato and mm, fantastic.
MagpulPony
Artist -

Orange is good.
@Zincy
Used to be VIP in most places. Always did everything private, too. With the exception of flying. First class commercial air travel was fine for 99% of travel needs. This of course being before the loss of funds that is..
CaptainXtra

El Paso Resident
Is God to be blamed for death just as much he is to be thanked for life?

Like did he intend for you to die in a mass shooting, by alleyway shanking, from penis/vaginal cancer, being hit by a drunk driver?

What’s the deal with his role there?
lonewolf
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Welp. Like I figured. HarmonyCon is not happening next year. Just an online one. It might return in 2022. Expect next year to be conless. I've lost my motivation to work on a few projects now.
Penguin Dragneel
Artist -

Don't be a Turkey
Y'know, I don't expect much from DeviantArt. All I want to do is find some good profile picture material.

Instead, I'm surrounded by borderline-hentai, weird s###, or plain old bad art.
Ninji
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

@CaptainXtra
It'll just make people in smaller communities feel less valuable. If you have a weird fetish you share with people who are into it, your upvotes are going to go from like 30 to -28,000, and bullies will make a game out of it, using the scores to look for Lolcows that are easy targets, then something that would only be seen by a handful of people suddenly has a hate following like Chrischan.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~