Vent thread

Deactivated_20210116_01
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

@MagpulPony
Well a F-22 raptor can exceed max muzzle velocity by 150%, so if Strategic Surprise can beat that, he is a ballistic projectile, and could take down any shooter (even if you fired dead onto him as he comes at you, the compressed air around him has other plans)
Count Adramélekh Sear
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Unorthodox Pacifico Man
What I hate about mobile phones is that when a new model is released, they deliberately make your old phone slower than it was so that you can buy their newest shit.
Deactivated_20210116_01
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

It seems most hardware is geared towards accepting more and more bloated, useless programs to waste power.

If you where sold a computer that worked like it's supposed to, they would have nothing to sell you. How do I know? All my machines have bootlegged software, I finally replaced my 20yo tower when the power supply itself burned out.

Otherwise efficient videogames will do all sorts of shit intentionally to lag old computers. Even using effects that require like 50-200 copies of the onscreen image when it only needs 2.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~