Vent thread

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@GothArts

Actually a lot of things have the potential to do that.

Our grasp on this world is tenuous and we should not kid ourselves otherwise.

There is nothing currently that is set to do it, but the potential is very much there.

Most would be preventable aside from a gramma ray burst or vacuum decay. If either of those occur, then hey at least its quick.
Panko Pai
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork

Shy gamer stallion
Patience - something I lack when I draw basically anything. I have a bad habit of wanting to finish an artwork on the same day I started. Nowadays I feel recent artworks I post seem rushed and thus it’s the reason they don’t get that popularity as before.

At the same time I think I could improve my pony art if I used art resources. Most of the time I referred on screenshots from the show, but barely on someone else’s references and artworks, usually to avoid frustrations from realizing I’ve been drawing something wrong all along (this includes NSFW stuff). Moreso I avoided using them so everyone couldn’t tell I copied the style of drawing from somebody else.

Also the fact I have lots of studies for college that even have ridiculously long class time (sometimes even exaggerating to nearly 12 hours) and that I had coronavirus for 2 weeks quite a while ago resulted in me having no time to draw.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@CaptainXtra  
Oh I see. The gas is getting much hotter in relation to space itself losing energy like we’d expect.

Like Zincy said, the basal energy of our vacuum could be quite elevated from a true zero background, our universe can spontaneously collapse into a lower energy state where forces like electric and weak could merge back together altering the behavior of all matter and ending life as we know it.

I hear the seraphim get down and party when the vacuum state drops.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
@Ninji  
Judging by the 10 billion year timeline to become 10 times hotter, I’d wager that it’ll be a significant wait-time for that to happen.

Also the theory that vacuum decay might’ve started in some parts of the universe and isn’t the insta-kill Thanos snap we expect therefore taking a long ass time to reach us or even outright never reaching us thanks to expansion.

We can’t escape 2020 that easy.
Beth
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@CaptainXtra  
The mechanism in which individual points of space decide they want to suddenly drop to a much lower value goes a bit over my head. My first assumption is that this phenomenon moves at the speed of light. If one particle wants to drop much lower it must give up a lot of energy somewhere.

lightspeed itself will become much relatively slower thanks to expansion, in fact some lightspeed objects pointed right at us might never reach us, almost as if the two points in space are fundamentally separated.

If we’re in a false vacuum, then it’s likely that these lightspeed waves of collapse are already everywhere.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
F in the chat for me.

This person I know shared a “Draw this in a mutual’s art style” post on Twitter. They followed it by saying, “If I follow you it means I LOVE your art.” Just for the heck of it, I thought I’d respond, see their take on my art style.

…They unfollowed me.

Almost immediately after I responded to their post, they unfollowed me.

Like, I’m not sure if I’m supposed to be offended by that or if they just didn’t want me to notice. But they knew I was going to notice, seeing how I can no longer comment on the post–it was set to Mutuals Only. So I don’t know what they were expecting, but it kind of makes me feel like I might be a terrible artist.
TheSultanAkbar

@TheHappySpaceman  
Man… I don’t even know what to say. That is some social media level bullfuckery. I’m pretty sure it was just a generic copy/paste description and they don’t really mean anything they put in there. Besides, it’s their personal profile, they can do what they want…
Beth

In digital purgatory
@tehwatever  
Mutual means both people follow eachother.

@TheHappySpaceman  
I don’t think it’s the quality of your art, your art is good. There is no telling.

@Ninji  
Oh I remember how vacuum states randomly drop. Particles quantum tunnel to the lower state, and should release a lot of energy doing so, which may make other particles tunnel to the lower state. The changes to physics depends on the potential energy difference between the false vacuum and the true vacuum.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
Oh me too. I’m broke and overworked.

I started a patreon, but so far I have one patreon, and because of my business model, I’m going to end up drawing two exlusives just for them if I don’t get other people who have access to the exclusives.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
Oh no, you wouldn’t subscribe to this patreon.

I made a patreon for adult babies, adults who wish to be coddled, and doted over like a child, or to play mommy/daddy with other adults. The art often features adults in diapers playing like children. It’s pretty wierd to most people, but innocent.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide