Vent thread

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@GothArts  
That’s disrespectful. Only the uploader themselves can put that tag up should they want to.

Btw good job putting the color scheme on the side. I do that too when digital painting. Except I remove it when finished.
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I think that the reason I want to attend many conventions/events as possible next year is due to the following reasons:

1: I had to cancel my original plans, and I was super excited about spending a week in each city that I like.

2: I’d get to see new things or at least ones not available in Alaska.

3: As frustrated as I get by working with the public, I might actually enjoy socializing with people with interests similar to mine.

4: I’ve been busting my ass trying to shed fat, put on some muscle, getting used to contact lenses, and overall preparing to cosplay for the first time.

5: Live music.

6: This town I live in is less lively than an abandoned cemetery!

7: This is something that I never thought would happen, but…..I’m thinking about re-entering the dating scene. I gave up in 2010 due to prior experiences feeling just not worth it, but in the last few years (especially after my two trips to New Orleans and mutual flirtations with women I met), I’ve been feeling that spark return.

Yet more reasons I’m hoping that vaccine, treatments, etc help 2021 to be a vast improvement over the insult to dumpster fires that was 2020.
Background Pony #240C
Whatever happened to fifteen.ai? It’s been over a month since his last Tweet (October 15th), and the site’s still down for “maintenance”.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Penguin Dragneel  
Yeah, but it takes one big mistake in order to ruin your reputation.

That’s unfortunately how cancel culture works. It happened to ppcocaine, it happened to Brendon Urie, it happened to Johnny Depp, it happens to every innocent person who did one mistake.

The exceptions to this cancer are the things that isn’t cancel culture to me such as cancelling Amber Heard for doing terrible things to Depp and lying to the media. Or calling out Tony Lopez, Zoe Laverne and GeminiOfficial, who were creeps regarding relationships with younger people.
Galestorm
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Monocle Gentlesir
this may have been over said/implied many times already but i’m saying it anyway: DeviantArt Eclipse fucking sucks. they ignore the pleas of those who want it to go back & those who want certain changes & then go ahead & make changes that no one wanted or asked for. & my problem at the moment is when i’m browsing galleries & favourites, i’m looking at a particular folder & when i want to look at another one, when it’s supposed to buffer for about a second before taking you (there’s also a little turning circle thingy below), it seems to just stay there for fuck knows how long.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide