Vent thread

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@someguy111

Never cared for Johnny Walker.

Always struck me as the pretentious scotch whiskey.

It ain’t, but you won’t see many country folk that’ll give it a second glance. So, old biases.

Course scotch round here ain’t really common.

Now, what you need is some corn likker. I’ve got a bottle kicking around I’m saving for the election. Imma ring this shit out with some everclear.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I dunno, there is a facets to it. Not all of the effects of alcohol come from GABA, alcohol is actually a stimulant on the level of cellular respiration, which might be the source of its euphoric effects. I kinda made the false assumption everyone drinks to sleep.

It would prob have to be like 1:1 beer to coffee for the alcohol to not win anyway. Pouring liquor in soda might just keeps you from hitting the floor.

I’m going to drink Caucasians all Halloween. I like this dry period though, I’m starting to feel like a human again, and I’m afraid I’m going to screw it up right when I buy a couple malt liquors.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
I’ve got some blueberry shine that’s been getting me through the past few months.

The pride of Franklin County, better than that shit West VA makes. Lead based bullshit.

There is only one real “Virginia”.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ

Old white lightning. So named cause it goes down smooth then strikes you like a bolt.

@Ninji

I should be at my favorite pub right now. Having a pint plus a whiskey and a bowl of beef stew. This fucking virus.

Right here. This is where I’d be right now if 2020 was a normal ass year.

full
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
So, my brother pulled a back muscle hauling boxes of potatoes at Five Guys.

Needs a week to recover, but apparently had an unintentional no-call no-show at work that was the last straw and he’s been fired.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I bought more food & booze supplies for the month of November much earlier than I should because a typhoon is threatening my place. It’s gonna ruin my memento.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
It is around 7.30 in Malaysia, and I am unable to edit an article in my own Wikia, no thanks to a slow internet connection that makes me unable to save my edits.

This makes me very angry at two people: all those who spread the virus, and the other users in my neighbourhood who hog and suck away my WiFi. It is because of those ignorant people who spread the virus that leads to others being stuck at home and sucking away my Internet access.

I really hate them very much for ruining my life!
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
@MagpulPony

Yeah, with my family. I think it’s my neighbours’ fault because they also use the Internet to stop themselves from getting bored at home. It usually happens every evening, either because it’s their freetime or they returned from work.

I worry that my country’s politicians and my people are so stupid that more cases of infection will cause the virus to last for a few years. It’s as though their measures are not enough to stop and defeat the virus.

Then I have to live without decent WiFi for around a few days because of my neighbours – and by extension – the careless hundreds of Malaysians who spread the virus!
Alexk13

I hate having dreams where I’m back in school, especially my old high school since I’m old enough to have had kids who are teenagers (two girls of my graduating class each had their first kid a few months after graduation).

Also, it still annoys me how many teachers used to want us to write journals; for some reason, it always used to piss me off and feel like a waste of my time.
Beth
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

In digital purgatory
@MagpulPony  
My mom is also a badass.

My dad is spending 3k VA disability a month to smoke meth in a trailer park because he destroys every relationship he has with this insane violent narcciccism*

*I’ve seen him mentally degenerate because instead of intellectual honesty he threatens and talks down to anyone who tries to correct him.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide