Vent thread

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
What’s the meaning behind channels like apandah?

Are they just there to make people hate themselves for identifying with any person he mocks within a video?

I don’t care for that whole “relying solely on lol self deprecating humor 24/7” style.

I don’t understand why people like these channels, especially some of my internet buddies.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Railfans should note that watching railroad or transit operations, or taking photographs, may in some instances be considered a security threat. Part 1570 of the regulations includes as examples “taking photographs or video of infrequently used access points, personnel performing security functions (for example, patrols, badge/vehicle checking), or security-related equipment (for example, perimeter fencing, security cameras).”
“Loitering near conveyances, railcar routing appliances or any potentially critical infrastructure” may also trigger the interest of security officials. “Observation through binoculars, taking notes, or attempting to measure distances” are cited in the regulation as suspicious activities.

As if us railfans don’t get harassed enough for enjoying our hobby after 9/11 (“the terrorists won”). Sounds like it’s going to increase (and god help you if you’re of middle eastern descent and like to watch trains). My friend has been subjected to this several times along with countless other railfans for taking pic’s from public property. It comes from belligerent police, rr workers, and civilians alike who think they know photography laws, watching trains is unusual/suspicious, etc. even though railfanning has been a thing pretty much since trains were invented.  
I have to wonder how this is going to affect the 24/7 Youtube streams of popular RR locations.
Background Pony #E1A4
How’s is everybody’s day going? Well i hope.

I’ve had a late shift today and helped some friends out with their animals.

But it’s been allright other than that.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@lonewolf  
Reminds me of a story about the creators of a Godzilla movie,the set builders were on top of a building pointing out spots that would be good to destroy,and they had to explain to police that they were just planning scenes for a movie.
Background Pony #E1A4
On second thought i’m just gonna hit the hay early tonight, since i’m getting tired. And talk some more here after work tomorrow.
Background Pony #C989
I just shit my fucking pants as hard as I could while walking home from work. Had to slush and gush all the way home from a two mile hike.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@MagpulPony  
Perhaps, but think about how often it must be empty, especially these days.

Nothing around for miles, at the mercy of whoever shows up.

I can see how that would wear on one’s nerves.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
An din other news: IDK how long I’m going to have to deal with this toothache. The molar in question has given me some trouble for years, but Sunday morning I ate an apple pie (the packaged type) and 20 mins. later it hit me. At one point I got a little dizzy from the pain. Worse it happened at work so I had to deal with it for 1 1/2 hours. Got home, got some Oragel and tylenol and got it down. But It continues to throb or hurt off and on.

Went to the dentist yesterday and there’s a bacterial infection in the root caused by a cavity. He gave me amoxicillin and to call Friday. Choices are root canal and crown, or yank it. Though I have dental insurance that covers 80% of the RC, it only covers half of the crown, so it will still cost me several hundred dollars. And I read online sometimes you have to do it again later, so I just assume have it pulled. In the meantime I will probably have to deal with the pain until at least monday.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Count Adramélekh Sear  
I’m kinda happy when my cat does that. Though I’m never been scratched by them because they were mad,it’s usually because they were playing too rough.  
I had one cat who fell off the back of the couch and scratched a couple lines down my face.full  
Another was twenty-some years old and going blind,she turned to itch and hit my hand. She panicked because she thought she had lost feeling and proceeded to bite my finger.  
I really like cats,so I guess I’m more tolerent to any bad experiences.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide