Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

The joint pain from kicking my brother’s ass may have really helped me fall very ill. I haven’t excerted any large ammount of force coming from my body ever since this pandemic begun.
Background Pony #D788
@Myoozik  
Do people still register their bikes, or is that something that only happened in the ’70s and/or in big cities like New York?
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Headphones gave out once again as usual. I wish someone would invent some headphones where it never wears out and sound will keep playing on both buds.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Myoozik  
Engineering and logistically impossible..

We can make a speaker that barely degrades in a human life, but is not profitable.

I say get ones without a wire to avoid flexion damage, and never use more than 80% of its designed output.

I got 50$ Bluetooth uproars on their second year. I’m going to replace them eventually with a similar model for the slight sound/battery fade but keep both.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
That’s usually the problem with the wired, plug in ones.

@Ninji  
I do get wireless Bluetooth ones, but the brands that I get tend to be kinda cheap and wear out fast like what happened to my last ones before I bought the new ones that I’m using right now.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@CaptainXtra  
It’s not the things happening to everyone in 2020 (not even the so-called “harmless” meteor that will fuck us over depending on the place when it will strike on Earth on November 2.), but the things between me and my family, regarding my rude behavior (for example, not saying hello to the people around the place my dad works, and my whining about my life getting interrupted by favors that my parents want me to do. Worst of all, they blame video games, television and movies on how my behavior changed from nice to fucking rude.)
Beth
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Me as a person cannot be worried about cosmic danger.

That’s not my place, I’m not in that place or doing anything about it. Best thing I can do is carry on in my place.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide