Vent thread

Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

The biggest thing that keeps me from encouraging vigilantism is that I don’t trust most people to find/target the actual guilty party, to not cause needless collateral damage, to not catch innocent people in the crossfire, or to just plain not screw up like an incompetent bunch of chucklefucks.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Digital art is vomit inducing garbage, it destroys the body and doesn’t get treated like real work.

The fact this background pony thinks artist give one shit about their votes is infuriating.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
Fucking hell…

Two Hololivers are apparently being suspended for 3 weeks by their parent company for what essentially is nothing. All because they simply read out something YouTube’s analytics happen to display the “T” word when people from said country donated to their streams. Apparently some Chinese “fans” (who are ironically on YT which is banned in China) didnt like that. Just for saying “thank you” to individuals based in that country we should not name to not incur the wrath of Winnie the Pooh…
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@xxzxxzxxzzx  
Then we are brothers.

I haven’t been in a while, but I want this mood stabilizer they used to give called Depakote.

Voc rehab could prob get me a phychiatrist without having to be admitted though.

@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ  
Gimmi the tag for your pony oc. These poptarts want you in the next collab in style (I’m starting as soon as they have a theme)
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@TheSultanAkbar  
I can understand unintentional cases where they have little to no control of their situation.  
But most of the ones ive raged about are those that willfully chug the Koolaid and involve themselves in divisive shit they shouldnt be in. Often times they know nothing about. Virtue signalers parroting one another like cultists.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide