Vent thread

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@TheSultanAkbar

Yes, it is. Especially if your doctor thinks that you can take a certain preperate longer than it’s actually allowed. Over and over again in the last weeks I had extreme stomach pain sometimes, despite a regulated diet and only a little alcohol (at most times on weekends). At some point, I looked at how long one can actually take the medication. Et voilà, I’ve been over it for two months!

Go to the doctor. He only meant that this was due to the coronary measures here in Germany, that he simply extended the recipe online over and over again. Now I have to drop it. And I’m not allowed to drink any alcohol AND smoke any more. Otherwise, as a gastrocopy revealed, I risk one or two stomach ulcers. Woohoo! Narf…

Now it’s day 5 of cold turkey and I don’t know what’s worse: That I have to get three substances out of my body at the same time, or that there are hardly any possibilities to somehow provide me with some kind of relief. Advice from the doctor: do a lot of sports and somehow deal with something as meaningfully as possible. Har. Har. Har!!! (desire for murder is intensifying)

I took a week off today. I locked myself up at home and wandered up and down like an extremly pissed tiger in a cage.
TheSultanAkbar
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@DarkObsidian  
Aww, man. That’s no good. Yes, when you’re unable to establish good communication misunderstandings and errors abound. But, that really so? Smoking and drinking banned for life? Or until the stomach condition stabilizes? If ever? I mean, I don’t know your exact circumstances so I can’t be sure.

Look on the bright side… at least it’s not hemorrhoids. Wonderfull bright side, I know.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@TheSultanAkbar

Hehehe. No, I’ve had hemorrhoids before. Interestingly, that’s why I switched from an electrician to an electrical engineer. Had to return to the technical academy every day for two years, but it was worth it to me. I’d rather be in the office more often than freezing my ass off on cold construction sites all the time.

Well, there’s no direct permanent ban on cigarettes and alcohol. On the other hand, I’m not getting any younger, which is why the cigarettes might not even be the wrong way. But in fact, it is still very difficult for me at the moment to have a good time without a nice cold beer or a glass of wisky in the evening. Or two. Or three…

Oh, what the hell. If everything is annoying, and I can’t sleep at night at all, because the inner restlessness keeps me awake, then I just get a few sleeping pills. Although they are guaranteed not to be good for my stomach. ;-D
LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
It’s gonna be difficult getting used to a mouse and keyboard. I’ve been so used to controllers.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I was talking to Lloyd, one of my managers at Captain D’s, and I asked him if he could drop me some fish while I was making a ticket and Lloyd basically said to me “Why don’t you go fuck yourself?” Then, when I asked him why he said that to me, he told me “Because you’re acting like a little bitch.” Then later, I told Lloyd he was doing a good job and he said to me “Shut the fuck up.”
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

In digital purgatory
@CaptainXtra  
Can’t you make your phone a remote?

My avatar is too cute, I must have got too high last night. I should probally zoom it out.

I should use my alpaca oc here, give him a malt liquor and bags under his eyes.
Background Pony #3189
I just noticed another 30 or so images missing from my faves. They were there last week.

I guess we’re still opening those DNP “gifts” from last summer. Must be miserable work for the mod who has to process them.

It makes me feel so sad. You should never rely on others for your entertainment or happiness. Because they will take it from you. I’ve been thinking about asking a mod to unfave and unvote everything I have. Then they no longer have power over me.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Background Pony #3189  
Artist often have to suck shit through a tube for everyone else to bask in the fruits of their work but them.

They try to DNP because they’re overworked and feel powerless over their work.

They aren’t trying to have power over you and your votes aren’t worth the neurological impulse to process, so remove them, I’m sure the artist will cry over some loser.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Egil  
What did a big bruise apear on your body? I tore a blood vessel in my leg over a nightmare recently, half my calf turned green.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide