Vent thread

Background Pony #E1A4
Speaking of dvds.

Remember when 4kids released uncut dvd versions of the original Yugioh series, even with the japanese texts on the cards. But i believed they stopped making them due too either being unpopular or not worth it compared too just showing the censored versions on tv.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@Background Pony #E1A4
What exactly is Funimation censoring in the Azur Lane English version?

DON’T WATCH THE DUB.

It’s HORRIBLE. I can’t even watch the already shit anime past episode 2 in the English dub that they botched up so badly. Don’t get me started on their ear grating faux “GERRMANN Accent” for the Iron Blood ships. They fucked up Prinz Eugen.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

My comp is still screwed. And now with the new Graphics card, I can’t see anything… I’m barrowing a toaster no one was using, but it’s so bad.

And Funimation sucks!
Background Pony #E1A4
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ  
Ah yeah you seen it, they fudged quite a lot.

And we talked about instead of using the uncensored bluray versions the japanese have for their version, Funimation and their infinite wisdom for the western english bluray versions decided too rate it tv 14+ instead of MA and use the censored tv versions too put on the bluray.
Background Pony #E1A4
@Cyborg_pony  
That sucks mate. But it i guess the toaster is helping you out.

Like The Brave Little Toaster but less depressing.
Background Pony #E1A4
@Kongou  
In terms of dubs or 4Kids dubs, Shaman King was a decent one as well and one of their very few shows too get that censored by 4Kids.

And the Yugioh dubs like the original was decent despite some voices.

Yugioh gx it’s iffy on the dub.

Yugioh 5d’s dub being the best out of them, it along with gx got a lot of it cut in the dub especially at the end.

Yugioh Zexal dub is the worst Yugioh dub by far despite the show being my favorite out of the Yugioh series, it’s not good especially Yuma’s voice and funny enough they did have a Funimation version early on but it was only showed at a convention once with Bryce Papenbrook doing the voice for Yuma.

And Yugioh Vrains has a decent dub as well.

But yeah if you have a choice unless you like the dub, more often than naught you’ll just watch the japanese version instead.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
It’s pretty much impossible to come up with an original pony name anymore. You come up with an idea, then search Deviantart and find at least one other OC by that name (even worse is when they are similar to yours). And more than likely the other person will throw a bitch fit over “ripping off their OC”.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide