Vent thread

Background Pony #E1A4
So i’ve been watching some 4Kids One Piece episodes, and man they are the best and worst.

You got Mr. 2 sounding like a black gangster, Luffy sounds like Bubsy at times, Robin sounding like a redneck southerner.

Crocodile sounding rapey, making dumb puns like desert vampire,that makes you desert doo doo and how he’s gonna make Alabasta great again.

Zoro,Crocodile,Vivi voices i like from the 4Kids version especially Zoro or Zolo in this dub as i prefer him over the funimation voice for him, and Marc Diraison who voices Zoro/Zolo here also voice Guts from Berserk throughout his english voices and Kalin/Kiryu in Yugioh 5d’s in the 4Kids version.

As well as this filter they use when a villian gets angry, mostly Buggy. And so many goofy things that i unironically like it for how dumb it is.

Also sidenote, the blu-ray Funimation english version of Azur Lane is gonna get quite censored as people have shown from it, and it in the english version of the blu-ray went from MA into 14 for the rating, for the english release for some reason.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

It’s been a year now since some multiple weeaboos tried to infiltrate Area 51 and think they can outrun their bullets using a retarded naruto running style.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Goku Black  
I still do 1080i with all underclocked hardware.

Shit stays cold, I leave it on all day, and take it out into the Florida sun.
Background Pony #E1A4
@Kongou  
The japanese version of the blu-rays are usually uncensored of animes, but for some reason as i said befor Azur Lane will be quite censored.

Lke how they censored a mild butt pun in Nekopara, as both are heavy fan service series that get the censored light/suds/black circle sort of censorship until the dvd/bluray releases. And funimation decided for the bluray release too rate it tv14+ instead of MA will be censored.

Meaning for westerners you are getting the heavily censored tv version, instead of a uncensored version like they usually do for the japanese version.

Why they got this idea in their heads that this is good business, hell if i know.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

2012-2014 were the golden ages of prank videos on YouTube.

Now, the originality has been severely ruined by it’s admiring channels and most laws these days are hard lock against practical jokes.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
@Ninji  
Interlace scanning only scans every other horizontal line of resolution every 1/60 of a second while progressive scan scans every horizontal line (pretty much the entire frame) every 1/60 second.

Since progressive scan scans the whole image instead of about half of it every 1/60 second, you’re getting a smoother image.
Background Pony #E1A4
@Kongou  
Didn’t really see any clowns around where i live at the time, the whole clown situation was happening either.

And same here for the most part as while i mostly just listen too the japanese version of dubs, there are some good dubs of anime.

But the quality of english dubs of anime now are getting increasingly worse over the years especially from Funimation, two of the most prominent examples are the Goblin Slayer or Uzaki Chan Wants to Hang Out as what people site as poor english dubs that are more recent.

And with the whole Funimation situation that’s been going on (not gonna bring it up here in detail, since it’s a big sort of thing), how they’ve been handling their dvds and everything.

It’s giving more ammo too those who only watch the japanese version, and be like this dub and how Funimation is handling them is getting too be quite poor. And the increasingly political nature of them adding politics into a scene where it wasn’t present at all in the original japanese version. Again Kobayashi dragon maid and Prison School being two of the most well known examples of this.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dex Stewart  
That’d be hilarious. “Draw me like one of your political girls!”

Apparently, Funimation said they’re going to “Fix the problems with Uzaki,” which has some fans worried what that means.

I actually said something about Funimation here a week or so ago, and how their newer dubs aren’t as good as their old ones, an anon’ guy here flipped out on me, as if I wasn’t allowed to say anything bad about Funimation, like their dubs are flawless.  
(Yeah, I dare you guys to go to an anime forum, and declare that dubs are flawless, I dare you. You’d be torn apart.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide