Vent thread

someguy111
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@WyrmSpawN  
Apple is a patent troll who is using the corrupt US justice system to bully small start-up companies out of business by accusing them of copyright/trademark/patent infringement and bankrupting the company by lawsuits and/or legal fees.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
@WyrmSpawN  
Man, if only Derpi staff would just have kept their partisan mouth shut.  
If it was me, I’d assert political ambiguity. Is that so difficult to do these days?

“Derpibooru is a non-profit and non-partisan community that welcomes everyone of every race, gender, sexuality, and backgrounds. We have no intentions to get involved in petty politics.”

Why must everyone have to take the most divisive and dumb route over these issues these days?  
Is there no middle ground anymore?  
Must we all have to take sides for everything?

It’s almost like a large swath f the human population have some sort of code embedded into their heads that activates whenever something happens and they have to react in a certain eerily uniform way.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
@Beau Skunky
This is what I got from Mr. Begley’s ramblings:
A decade ago 4 NASA Scientists in secret claimed that 2 asteroid clusters would fly past Jupiter in 2021 and those will presumably wreck havoc on Earth on March 28th of that year or so.
(Begley claims to have this information stored on a little green file, of course you gotta buy this Megaquake 2020 DVD of his to watch some webinar that discusses it, which is pretty questionable.)
(I also know for a fact that if what he said was true then the Government silence his ass ASAP but he’s yapping on like a crazy fuck.)
He also claims an article by Popular Mechanics from this past Thursday allegedly says “that two clusters will come and go past Jupiter in 2021” as also helping confirm this, even though at no fucking point does it state that said clusters will fly past Jupiter and head for Earth.
I just figured out that these two clusters are actually the Trojans which follow the same orbit as Jupiter and are totally harmless to Earth:
full
But apparently Second Peter Chapter 3 from the Bible predicts all this according to Begley.
Wow, just fucking wow.
Insanity knows no bounds.
Hey to the other people on this thread, especially those with astronomy knowledge, what do you make of this stupid shit?

I’m continuing this topic from a few days ago.

I want to know if it would be possible to respect freedom of expression while also punishing False Doomsday Prophets for spreading fear and chaos.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@CaptainXtra  
I doubt most people believe him, so I wouldn’t worry about him spreading “mass doomsday panic.”  
(Also, looked up that Bible chapter, and he’s taking it out of context, and just reinterpreting/twisting it. Nothing mentions astroids. In fact, as I said if he truly believes the Bible, then he should believe that part that nobody is supposed to know when the “end times” will be. So basically, he’s a false-prophet.)

And yeah, those astroid clusters are waaaaay too far away, (you’d be surprised to learn how far Mars is, no wonder we haven’t “colonized” it) and the laws of physics keep them in orbit.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide