Vent thread

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@TheSultanAkbar  
“Aren’t you the guy?” as if I’m the only one, or that’s what I’m suddenly known for now? :P  
And in fairness I haven’t done that much lately.

My defense of it basically just boiled down to, “Wait ‘till it comes out,” before it’s release, and after, “It’s not perfect, but not terrible either.” From all the clips I’ve seen, it’s no masterpiece, but still entertaining, and has some funny or meme-able moments.  
I’d like to see a full ep’ though before I make any final judgements on it however.

And truth be told I was never bothered by it’s cartoonier art style either. I like cartoonier fanart of MLP, so I don’t mind it.
Genki
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

SQUAWK!!!
@WyrmSpawN  
I agree, I dislike people who are too emotional  
But you can’t really do anything about it.

Boy I sure missed the days when you can BOP someone on the head for being stupid and not consider that an assault charge.

I feel like a LOOOOOT of people could use a lil BOP on the head.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Jesus fuck, I’m never taking hydroxyzine to help with sleep again.

I can imagine this is what it feels like to have your drink drugged at bars.

🤮
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide