Vent thread

Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
Sometimes I wish I could do things without raising the impront reactions of family of friends every single time I do something.
Twi Clown
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
@MagpulPony

Worst of all, my family would be asking “why do you want those drills” or things like that. How about “I’m doing that because I want to work in something private? Sometimes I just want to do things.”
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
@MagpulPony  
You know, I wonder you make of nutjobs like Harold Camping, who thankfully finally croaked in 2013, and Paul Begley, who can’t pass away soon enough, that constantly and falsely predict the apocalypse they claim to be prophecy from the Bible.

Basically these old doomsayers who feed on the fear from gullible individuals.
MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Fuck Russia
@CaptainXtra  
I don’t make anything of them. The Bible says no man knows when the end of the world is. So anyone claiming to know based on the Bible is clearly not reading it right.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
I just re-submitted my application for the police force. Already passed the aptitude and psyche tests in may but had to withdraw because my fitness wasn’t up to scratch.

Well, I’m meeting all the physical standards in my practice tests so I’m confident I’ll pass the police physical. After that, only the panel interview stands in my way of achieving my goal.
Terring

Citizen of the Cosmos
I swear, some people on YouTube have absolutely no idea how to speak or how to think. I have a channel there and 12 almost years ago I made a video for an old song named “In The Year 2525”. I made this video to warn people about the misuse of science and technology, while having a more positive and optimistic finale and giving an option, a choice between an inhuman dystopian future and a clean eutopian future. At first, everything was cool. Most of the comments were positive, most people could understand the meaning of the video, some questions were raised, some funny comments, and even references to the “In The Year 252525” parody from Futurama. Overall decent comments, some of which lead into interesting discussions. No problems, I was very happy.

But some years after the Economic Crises happened, the comment section had been invaded by immature baby boomers and started to getting filled with nasty comments, and this is when all hell broke lose. Now almost all of the comments were from baby boomers screaming about why science and technology sucks, why mankind sucks and God must eradicate us, and why I suck and deserve to die because at this video I mocked Bush instead of Obama (despite the fact that this video was uploaded one month before Obama become the president of USA). For more than 10 years I had been receiving comments full of stupidity, misery, hate, insults, misanthropy, technopobia, fanaticism, hypocrisy, and even personal threats. At first it was tolerable, but the situation became more and more aggressive, more and more harrowing, more and more crazy. I couldn’t stand it anymore with those maniacs.

So I closed the comment section and finally I got some peace and tranquility in my life. No more horrible complains, no more insults, no more misery (yeah, as if I don’t already have enough misery in my life), at least from YouTube. Ahh, much better, right? Oh no, because now I’m getting complains for the locked comment section of the 2525 video… at the comment sections of some of my other videos! Now I have people asking me for unlocking the comments (yeah, don’t even think about it), telling things like:

“You disabled comments on the 2525 video” Really? You don’t say :P  
“Don’t you like community feedback? Free speech?” Are you kidding me? At almost all of my videos the comments are open, so anybody can say whatever she/he wants, including you! Don’t tell otherwise because of an exception.  
“The uploader is a condescending prick” FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! It was insulting and rude idiots like you who made be locked the comments. Deal with it or get the fuck out now!

So, yes. Some people just don’t know how to speak or to think. But, thank goodness, not everybody is like this.
Genki
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

SQUAWK!!!
I dislike Background Ponies.  
Usually the ones to cause trouble and are toxic  
Should be a rule that only signed in Users can access the site.

uh you know…security?  
This site has like 0 security
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Music Connoisseur
@Terring  
I know that song and I always saw it as melodramatic, doomsday hippie shit from the 60’s, so that analysis video of yours sounds like something I would gladly watch. Also, bummer about all the boomers whining in your video, I’d be annoyed and pissed off at those people. Sorry that had to happen to you but don’t worry, those people will kick the bucket sooner or later, they won’t have much to complain about.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Genki  
Ikr.

What bothers me more is the ones who won’t let me defend the franchise because it’s seen as “obsessive” and they force me to get professional help just because I want it to be remembered by everyone, and i don’t mean just the fans or the website.

And don’t get me started on the Flashimmer haters who always say no. And just that.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide