Vent thread

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Ninji  
Pretty much… I’m for free speech, but that drama’s not exactly helping… It’s like the “Down with Molestia” drama all over again. (Anyone remember that?)

I recall one time years ago, I asked people, “Why is this OC so popular?/What’s the appeal?” One of the guys said something like, “What’s wrong with a cute pony OC?” acting (or pretending) totally unaware that there were edgy unfortunate implications about the OC.  
It’s like some of her fans have no self-awareness as you said, or are just naive about the whole nazi issue, or don’t understand why people aren’t confortable with it.

I understand nazis are kinda a joke nowadays, (Jewish Comedian/Director Mel Brooks has always done a good job mocking them) but sometimes it’s hard to tell if people are using the character ironically, or not, with all the images glorifying her, and such, so it’s easy to see why some unfamiliar with Derpibooru are mistaking the whole situation.
Background Pony #E1A4
@Beau Skunky  
And there has actually been a lot more hit pieces against this place than i thought. Like the one by the Vulture,Nypost,www.mic.com,forums.rpg.com talks about BLM vs nazis on here,Quilette,Medium.com,www.rt.com. And they keep blaming the fans and moderators in several of them using what i said in my previous message.
Background Pony #E1A4
@Beau Skunky  
Yeah i remember that shit storm. And something towards the mlp crew something about leaks at the final season. And it’s kinda hard to see that TheAtlantic hit piece that read like something during the 2012-2016 era instead it came out in 2020 that caused such a big change to this place.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Background Pony #E1A4  
Oy vey…

As I’ve said, I’ve only ever seen ONE legit ignorant neo-nazi person here, and he was promptly kicked out, after arguing with people for awhile. He wasn’t a troll, didn’t cuss, or anything to make it obvious he was faking. He really seemed to believe his own B.S.  
One doesn’t reflect the views of literally thousands of users.

And as Icey said, maybe we should take this to another thread.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Here’s an annoying thing. I download a video. The file just says:videoplayback. Not very descriptive. So I rename it, click enter,and then it delete itself and gives me the message: couldn’t rename file. You couldn’t rename the file,but you can just delete it for no reason?! Thank God I do this right after downloading,so I have the chance to go back and try again before YouTube deletes the video.
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

So, feeling frustrated about trying to make plans for late October.

Our worthless night-shift clerk is going to be gone for all of October, and travel mandates have me weighing if I am still leaving Alaska for the time I want to take off from work.

All I know is that I don’t want to waste Halloween, the only Holiday I enjoy, in this shitty little town with way too many pretentious morons who don’t know even a fourth of what they claim to know.

(I swear, working with the public throughout this pandemic has destroyed any patience and tolerance for people; I’m even strongly considering calling the organizers of the convention I have a compensation voucher for and telling them to give it to somebody else because I don’t want to interact with ANYBODY these days)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide