Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Serious question

If time travel is real, I will go back in time months before the Chinese guy ate that bat then…

Scenario One: I will warn the entire world through any broadcasting means that a terrible pandemic is coming in December 2019 and China will be the culprit.

Scenario Two: Travel to Wuhan and search for that person to convince them to refrain from eating disease-carrying animals and if doesn’t comply, use deadly force. (which would lead me from being jailed or expelled from that country)

Scenario Three: Travel just to simply assassinate the future patient zero in stealthy fashion (like poisoning them) without getting caught red handed.

Will I make major difference in our present year like this current pandemic never existing in the first place?
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Count Adramélekh Sear  
Haha no. Even if you stopped the pandemic in “the past” our timeline is still FUCCED. What you’ll do is create a branching timeline where La Corona pandemic isn’t as bad as it is today.

What you COULD DO, is to go back to the past, stop the pandemic, literally kill yourself (your past self) and assume his identity.

Your family (and us) in this timeline will miss you, but you yourself will be living in a timeline where the world still functions as normal.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
YouTube and their unnecessary and baffling impulsive decisions that needlessly cripple their platform. There is NO REASON for this dick move.

full

Not only will it make things harder for foreign language Yters engage with international audiences, this move will also be a bitch to those who have disabilities such as hearing impairment. I thought they are all for DIVERSITY and ACCESSIBILITY. INCLUSION.

We NEED alternatives. Monopolies like this are abusive and unhealthy to society.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Welp, the Tianjin explosion was tiny compared to the explosion on Beirut yesterday.

Because Tianjin only registered at around 800 tonnes of ammonium nitrate while this one is 2700.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide