Vent thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Okay never mind. I was supposed to go to the beach today but on the way there, it was just rain and rain and rain until we had to turn back. Fuck you Isaiah…
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
Somehow, all the bad feelings i’ve been feeling for the past couple of days may have just dissipated. This sudden sickness feels just like my typical annual flu which can be cured with enough rest and good healthy diet.

There’s just really only one thing left for me unchecked that is a second swab to see if I have completely eliminated the virus.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@KolpSlack  
It starts with trying to determine why it stopped working in the first place. Because it was working just fine until my dad unplugged it from the TV for whatever reason, and now I can’t get it working again.

After about 30 minutes of trying to fix it to no avail, I tried ejecting the tape (a video of Bill Nye the Science Guy about space) and the tape got ruined. This is part of what prompted the breakdown.

I just… don’t want this to be a failure like everything else I’ve ever been involved in.
RadioDemon
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
Wallet After Summer Sale -

So many orphans~Alastor
Welp either the economy will collapse or war with China happens. I don’t care which because if either happens it will be because of these lockdowns being reimposed and destroying the economy. 32% loss of gdp if this goes on for another fucking year. Not to mention the ballooning debt and possible collapse of the dollar…..maybe suicide isn’t so much of a bad thing….
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@TheHappySpaceman

Is it an older model, coaxial? Or RCA?

If its RCA on a newer TV, the colors can sometimes be wrong, and the answer then is to just plug it in randomly until it works.

As for a coaxial. Line might be bad, might be gunk in the input, corrosion on the cables little spiky bit, or the input itself is fucked.

Is the machine itself turning on?
TheHappySpaceman
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Zincy  
In no particular order:  
-The VCR is turning on, and it is clearly playing the tapes in question.  
-The cable connection is an RCA, but I am neither getting video nor audio signal.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@TheHappySpaceman

Color matching on the back? Hmm, are there other ports you can plug them into?

Some newer TVs lack the yellow input. The green one, if its there, will be the video input.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide