Vent thread

𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@RadioDemon
There must be a better way, according to my psychologist, he is a “dangerous criminal-minded narcissistic sociopath”, his biggest weakness, and why he’s trying to demonize me, is his ego. This man thinks he is a god, that he can do no wrong and that everyone is beneath him. After breaking into my bedroom and ransacking it, all while knowing I was at work and I couldn’t do a thing about it, much less even know about it, he then texted me that I am a demon of sin and that I needed serious help but if I watch this Joel Osteen video he linked me I would be cleansed of my evil. Yes, he plays the holier-than-thou act.
The most effective thing is to hit him where it hurts, to have a real Christian man tell him right to his face he is a liar and a fake; to have a real macho man tell him he is just a spoiled controlling child that manipulates and demonizes people in order to get his way, basically an adult version of Eric Cartman.

Eric Cartman? Maybe you should tell him that.

You made me think he beats her or something.
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
Those who always claim to fight for “the right reasons” are the most crooked ones of all.
ALWAYS!
Humanitarianism is just exploitation disguised as “helping people”.
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Lets blow up the earth
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
I’m ready to put my foot in your ass for “the right reasons”.
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
So is fighting for humanity considered an act?

Guys, come on. Can we at least think this through? 😓

Sure things aren’t what we expected to be in this year, and I understand. But couldn’t we at least think about this before we end up saying some apocalyptic words? There’s still time for us to live. There has to be another way for us to live our lives. Deon, remember what you said to me? I should’ve listened to you in the first place. So I’m gonna say it. Do any of you really want to cut it short? Why have a life so short when you’re destined to live long by making the right choices? Please think about it. It’s gonna be okay. I know it’s not, but trust me. It will be somehow. It’s gonna be okay.
MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Fuck Russia
This has honestly been the kind of night where I wish I drank so I could just drown out the sorrows of life in a bottle of alcohol and forget everything for just a few hours of blissful ignorance.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I was getting stoned drinking with my mom.

Some cheap red wine.

I feel like sleeping in before I get to work.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide