Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
3 of the COVID symptoms (cold, fever, and disruptive coughing) have manifested upon myself last night.

Then it’s gone except coughing now because all I need to do is to sweat so much.
accident

a
I just accidentally fucking deleted an hour of work in Ableton Live. I went to go listen to a Detroit Techno mix and got a flash of inspiration and started making a song. I had drums laid out, an awesome sounding synth, and I had plans for expanding it into a full piece. This was in the morning, so my intelligence was half of what it usually is. I went to quantize a midi clip, I pressed Ctrl+Q for quantize (which is not even close to what the quantize button actually is) and the “Do you want to save before you quit?” window came up. I thought “No, I don’t want to quit” so I clicked “No” as in “No, I don’t want to save the file before I quit.” I’m so upset about that shit, it was one of the best sounding things I’ve written over the past week. Why would there even be a shortcut for quitting Ableton? And I don’t have Ableton 10 so I can’t just go into the backup folder. It’s taking every ounce of energy in my body to not scream.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
So i just received news from dad again on grandma and they say she’s breathing easier now after an immediate attention on that hospital the moment they sent her in. It’s still chaotic and emotional on their side because it hurts to see her there being all alone in a ward.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@RadioDemon  
I should hope not.

Perhaps it’s a blessing in disguise.

The career of journalist is so tainted, we can come up with better names for everyone they ban from their club.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I ended up in the hospital again from headache and seizure.

My blood pressure and pulse where very high but they let me out after it resolved.

They scanned for aneurysm and bleeding. Nothing. Which is a massive relief and confusing.
Beth
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@RadioDemon  
Yeah.

I do have epilepsy. The triggers can be blood based (like electrolyte or mono amide anomoly).

Of coarse I keep looking for neurological causes, but it can have very much to do with blood content.

Unfortunately it causes my heart to pound out of my chest and for my head to hurt more as a result.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
My uncle has been in the hospital for a week. He’s dying.

He’s been having health problems for years now, from heart attacks to kidney failure to blocked intestines and even cervical dislocations (spine). Now, all of these built up and he has lymphoma.

So yeah…
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
This COVID crisis is now currently taking a very ugly turn here in the Philippines.

As Darth Vader once said to Luke: “You are unwise to lower your defenses!” That sums it up everything that’s happening here for the past couple of months.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide