Vent thread

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

37 degree celsius right now. That’s over 100F

OH FUUUUCK. It’s arid to boot, and the sun is proper toasting my skin. How the hell are ppl in Madrid going around in tank tops and shorts right now?

I have to be walking in shadow and wear long sleeves and a hat so I dont get burned!
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

From now on, please don’t be worried about me. I’m actually far more worried for my 78 year old grandmother who is fighting for her life as of now. I think… no… She will absolutely gonna get through with this.

Also she had close contact with my uncle who has type 2 diabetes, my dad, and one cousin ever since she manifested all those symptoms.
anthroking

Another thunderstorm hit around here last night. Oh yeah, So Crunchyroll will be getting rid of something like 80 or more Sentai Filmwork shows on August 1 for some reason.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
No one is around to talk to me about what is currently on my mind and I really want to go out into the community and binge eat on food to make my frustration go away despite having diabetes and is over 300 pounds.
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
I’m getting real sick of tired of news sites and health officials saying that the Coronavirus “won’t ever go away”. Bullshit. Look at the Bubonic Plague, look at the Spanish Flu, look at the Swine Flu; People thought they would never go away, but guess what? They did. So who’s to say the same can’t be said for this current virus?

I’m sorry, but I do not wanna be stuck living in a real life version of the Half-Life 2 beta for the rest of my life. I want this goddamn Chinese flu virus to end already!

Sigh Sometimes I wish this whole year was nothing more than a lucid dream.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide