Vent thread

𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

South west Corona suburbs resemble Mirror Park while we had the Chino prison off the 91 freeway.

Mavericks east of Hamner had a problem with biker gangs and the 15 goes straight to Tijuana, I might have seen the same guys out there.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
One of my wireless earbuds popped out. It can still play sound but it’s gonna be really annoying when I put it on and take it out of my ear.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I want to go to Ana Maria Island with Myoozik or Badheart just to drink beer and eat fish and chips.

Myoozik actually lives really close, Badheart is across the golf of Mexico from me.

@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
I got wireless headphones
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
People in the comment section of this ugly cat video, pull your head out of the purity spiral and out your ass.

If i walked past something like that, i would assume it’s already dead or soon to be dead, drop this ‘adults are so cruel’ act. That’s not cruel, that’s perfectly sane.
anthroking

@WyrmSpawN  
Funny enough after seeing this comment and from some other people here talking here about Peta specifically about a cat getting his face sliced open, there is a cat appreciation forum topic from a site that is turning more like Reddit and Resetera by the day known as Rule34.xxx, and i found the juxtaposition between this and there somewhat humorous.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
@anthroking  
It’s not the peta cat, it’s a different one.

Alive, but you wouldn’t know by looking at it.

Didn’t watch the video for long, but it looks like half its front muzzle has been sliced off. With a tool.
anthroking

@WyrmSpawN  
Okay, and the cat i was referring to was the Peta cat, not the cat your referring to and it might have been a stray and it got attacked or was owned and got abused. And there is quite a bit of animal abuse here in Point and Dallas where from what i’ve seen some crazy mexicans fuck up some dogs pretty badly and quite a alot of strays, mostly dogs you see them more as stray animals here than you would cats , and my current neighbor who looks like Joseph Seed from Far Cry 5 without the beard and always goes around without a shirt on and i remember him screaming bitch get yo ass over here, near his barn and got annoyed by his dog barking quite loudly and it was annoying me quite a bit as well, so he did a running kick on his dog and it ran towards the road and ran away until he got her back eventually, and his cat ran away and he got him back but this was a later thing and i don’t know if he did anything to the cat like he did to his dog.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I’ve already demanded a reswab to see if I’ve eliminated the disease because I’m barely feeling anything from it lately since the last week’s difficulty breathing.
Red-Supernova
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!

Passionate opinionator
Another day has passed where any of the friends that I really want to talk to are of course, not around. Either due to priorities or are secretly trying to hide from me.

Also, I heard we lost Jarkes. Nice going guys. :P
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
I just wanna fucking exist in the community and share art I make or commission, why’d everything gotta be so fucking stressful.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide