Vent thread

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I was randomly browsing jobs posted to LinkedIn, as I’ve been wanting to move on from my current position and I came across the most hilarious thing.

I did a broad search for research positions, and forgot to use filters. First thing was an “entry level” engineering research position at an aviation company.

To quote “8 years of experience or a minimum of 12 years of directly applicable experience with no degree.”

Entry level
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@WyrmSpawN

The vicious cycle of needing experience to get hired to get experience to get hired.

Thankfully I found a nice associate research position at a local consulting firm.
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Myoozik

The thought of that is… terrifying. They endangered you and everyone else around them by doing that bullshit.

I’ve been a designated driver for my family once before, and I’m happy I was doing so at that time, because it beats the alternative of being scared that you’ll die because the driver is drunk, or dying, or surviving while someone else dies.

It’s irresponsible as hell to not have at least one designated driver, regardless of context.
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@MagpulPony

I mean, what dipshit does that? I don’t think I’ve ever seen that happen before.

@Searly Sear

The amoeba cannot be passed from person to person.

Well, as bad as that damn thing is, that’s good to hear.
Panko Pai
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork

Shy gamer stallion
First, WW3 scare.  
Then, my grandmother dies.  
Then, drama around Applejack’s plantation.  
Then, pandemic happened.  
Then, racism drama.  
And now, Derpi is on the edge of shutting down because of nazis, racism and foalcon…

I have enough of this shit.
TheSultanAkbar

@Searly Sear  
Wtf brain eating things’ve always been around, where ya at?

@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
I almost commited suicide by pasta, I mean, it’s a more classy way to go.

@Panko Pai  
-Hasn’t there been a WW3 scare since like… 1954?  
-Oh, crap, my condolences.  
-Twas just a stupid drawing  
-Haha, I love how “Common cold 2.0” shut down the world  
-Hasn’t there been racism drama for like, 300.000 years now?  
-Nah, the mods of this site are pansies, that’s all

In total, the world is facing… absolutely nothing new.
TheSultanAkbar

@MagpulPony  
Yeaaahh, ok maybe I’m dumb and it’s worse. But certanly blown out of proportion. I remember when it just started everyone in my little country was going shopping and for once in my life, I felt an atmosphere of “something epic ’bout to go down!” Then it was like, couple o thousand infections, a few dead elderly people. Okay…

@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
Oh no, I craped my pants
MagpulPony
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@TheSultanAkbar  
I wouldn’t be so fast to dismiss the elderly like that. Even so, data has shown that this virus is causing havoc in young people as well in ways that we haven’t seen before. People with symptoms that last for months, others with permanent lung damage, some with nerve damage, and even heart failure. Los Angeles was doing great and now even we’ve lost control. This virus is no joke and it takes very little to let it slip out. You can be doing great numbers wise one day and spin out in a week.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide