Vent thread

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

I. HAVE. PAROSMIA!  
No wonder everything smells wrong recently, goddamn!  
I’m booking an appointment with a doctor. This is stupid.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Imagine a mouldy rotten lemon mixed with gasoline and nutmeg. That how it smells.

I smell that on my toothpaste, on perfumes, on rubbing alcohol, on my sweat, on soap, on soda drinks, on beer, on whiskey on wine.

And more.

No this isn’t phantosmia which is smelling something that isn’t there. This is like smell blindness. I lost the ability to smell a full range of scent.

This stinks. Literally.
GregUniverse

Grandest of Dads
Arguing with people who believe in unfounded conspiracy theories is exhausting.

Any evidence you provide to disprove them is seen as a cover-up and thus proof of the conspiracy.
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Yeah, it’s honestly saddening, that these things are true… and it really makes the first statement he did look horrible in hindsight, since the mask fell completely off in short order, since it’s now transparent how manipulative that was.

…also it’s sad that there’s some young people, presumably kids and teenagers making excuses for him, out of how they idolized him.

It’s okay to be looking to explain how this happened, what contributed to his mindset (just think about some of the people ZeRo was around years ago, that he might’ve looked up to, and you might see how a cycle might’ve been contributed to)

(short 40 second Twitch clip)

The lesson to be taken here is, while there are the cases where you really shouldn’t jump to “he’s a monster, cancel him,” like with ProJared (I really regret not waiting for his response before jumping to conclusions, but at least I could reevaluate), always remember that whoever is producing content or whatever, internet personality, actor, player, and so on, they’re only human. It’s okay to respect someone, but idolizing is to be avoided.

(Leffen did have some good takes throughout, including that he himself shouldn’t be idolized, be above consequences, which is something he apparently does say in his streams regularly, about being idolized; he definitely has done bad things in the past, has deserved being banned previously in his teenage years, I should note)

And Jisu’s last statement, where she comes forth with even more facts is… wow. It, among other things, makes it clear ZeRo is a liar.

I kinda regret doubting her when ZeRo’s first response truthfully proved nothing, and fuck those assholes who sent her death threats.

…at least there’s still some good people around that community, as far as we know. It’s for the best this kind of shit’s exposed.

…and I feel sorry for Mew2King.
anthroking

So the 8 year old girl that got shot in Atlanta seem to have died late last night, not that far off from where Rayshard Brooks got killed. But they are saying that she was riding with her mom and a friend, when they were confronted by a group of armed people who blocked the entrance, they are assumed to be rioters or violent protesters and they opened fire on the vehicle multiple times and hit the 8 year old inside.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Last night at a 4th Of July get together, my mom’s coworker got absolutely wasted that she passed out in her car and when we woke up, it’s like she vomited her beer, lunch and breakfast all at once on the street floor. We had to take her in our car since we didn’t want her driving intoxicated, but the worst part is that since my mom is also drunk, my dad had to drive all of us home but he had a beer in his hand and mumbling and slurring back to me. Never in my life have I been so fucking scared that I was gonna die and be a victim of a drunk driving accident, but obviously that didn’t happen. It’s shit like this that makes me wish that I can drive myself and that I don’t go out much with my parents…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide