Vent thread

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
Regardless. I still find it quite irksome that companies are basically using bandwagonable hashtags and movements as pretty muich cheap advertising platforms for their products. It’s quite disingenuous to those who are affected by the tragedy don’t you think? And people on the side sheepishly clamouring to them thinking they give a shit about them at all. Just to feel validated.  
It’s pathetic.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@MethidMan  
Yeah.

LB shouldn’t respond. Nothing angers a scheming narcissist more than not being answered. I know this because reasons.
TheSultanAkbar

@Selaphiel  
I don’t know what disindigenous means, but I doubt it matters. Didn’t someone say “Invest when blood is on the streets” or something. And, as someone else said, “it’s nothing personal, just business.
MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

Fuck Russia
@Selaphiel  
When i boot up Call of Duty, it says black lives matter. Okay whatever. In the menu screen it says it, okay weird, but still whatever. I go into a match and Every single fucking loading screen for every single match says it.

I play video games to escape from a crappy reality, not to have real world politics ruthlessly crammed down my throat every three minutes.
MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Fuck Russia
@TheSultanAkbar  
Even worse, when Activision was completely anti the people of Hong Kong even speaking about their battle against the Chinese Communist Party, and shut their speech down. Guess Activision picks and chooses what they give a shit about.
Boxless

stop using Derpi lmao
@Ninji  
When you’re shipping from [REDACTED] it gets expensive, okay?

@TheSultanAkbar  
No, for that you’ll want our Bottomless Cardboard option, 222.99+S&H. If you don’t know how to set it up that’s a further 29.99 installation fee.
DeutschlandVor

Über Alles!
@Selaphiel
When i boot up Call of Duty, it says black lives matter. Okay whatever. In the menu screen it says it, okay weird, but still whatever. I go into a match and Every single fucking loading screen for every single match says it.
I play video games to escape from a crappy reality, not to have real world politics ruthlessly crammed down my throat every three minutes.

Amen. There is no escape anymore.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@MagpulPony  
I know right?  
It’s one thing to retweet and donate to a questionable movements.  
But it’s another trying to shove IRL propaganda into their said work. Feels out of place and tasteless.  
Everything down to the very exact words of their retweet, mass produced signs, megaphone speeches, ads, etc feel copy and pasted over and over again.  
And they don’t think people will simply get annoyed from that?
TheSultanAkbar

@Ninji  
Shit, let’s hook up. We’re a bit far though. I might manage to catch a plane tomorow. Or I could just assemble a raft and row to the States. Sneak in all stealth like. Don’t even need a green card!
MagpulPony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Fuck Russia
@TheSultanAkbar  
Somewhat ironically, Activision doing that has instantly made people playing the game 10x more racist on mic. The funny thing is, whites, blacks, asians, hispanics, etc, nobody cares. Everyone laughs, jokes about it and just has fun playing the game like it’s 2011. If people would stop getting so instantly offended at things, they’d be a lot happier. At least I’d imagine so.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

Also, many of these businesses aren’t exactly the shiny beacon of “morality” they seem to preach all the time.  
Tons of allegations and cases of abuse and maltreatment, including actual sexism, racism, labour violations etc. silencing of those who bring shit up about it. Esecially from the most outspoken ones.  
It seems the more radical they are, the more likely chance they have been hiding dirt from plain sight.

They need to learn to STFU about preaching shit they themselves obviously fail to practice. their hypocrisies eat away credibility of movements.  
Activism and big businesses are not a great mix. Period
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide