Vent thread

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@Background Pony #0EFE  
It feels like a lot of folks I’ve used to interact with on good terms, while their views may differ from mine, have become rather how should I say… “woke-ish” following the current events. While I understand the anxiety people have over it. Seriously man? I thought many of you understand better than most of us. it’s almost like some sort of bug in them suddenly decided to trigger a switch and they start turning 180 degrees becoming incoherently dismissive.

It’s either you agree with them, be quiet, or they, on this site’s case, threaten to report their oppositions to the mods if they happen to disagree with them in many ways over the issue.
Background Pony #CB65
@Selaphiel  
It’s radicalization, basically. I don’t know if I should say it here but people have been raised to implicitly hate and blame themselves, with this self-hatred and guilt being intensified every few years. Now there’s an event that has set a line in the ground with one side saying “if you’re not with us you’re our enemy” and you’re viewed as evil or insensitive for not going along with that. It’s not based on logic and if you actually do the research a lot of what people get upset about doesn’t make sense, but oftentimes it feels like they don’t want to–or can’t–think differently.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@Background Pony #CB65  
It’s funny how they always seem to be readily able find the most convenient grounds to ban people on a particular side. They tell us they’re not “omnipresent’ to deal with most of the offenses. But they seem to be more than ready to put the cuffs on anyone with a particular ideological orientation than with others.  
Sure, one side prefers not to resort to reporting offenders because that would make them look like cowards trying to “win” arguments through technicalities. But the other side seems to be shamelessly resorting to mass reporting on those who happen to disagree with them.  
I’ve tried what they told me to do whenever I find offenders in their act by reporting their offenses. Then I was told by one of the mods “reasons” for their inaction against the offending post I attempted to report some time back. Besides, it’s actually a bannable offense to abuse the report function. Ironic…
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
“Cases of COVID-19 among Malaysian citizens were 4 yesterday.”

Oh, that’s not so bad.

“Cases of COVID-19 among non-citizens were 271.”

You son of a bitch.
Background Pony #099C
I picked a bad time to rejoin this fandom I see.

Should I start saving images up before they get deleted?
Boxless

stop using Derpi lmao
@I Literally Dont Care What You Want  
‘please do not tag my mouthpiece with the appropriate tag’  
The rules exist, you should have expected folks to apply the appropriate tag to make their filters work.  
Is it frustrating? Yes.  
Is it still the definition of a mouthpiece? Also yes.  
cute horse still though.
Thanotos Omega

@I Literally Dont Care What You Want  
It really is amazing how many terrible people the staff have failed to oust from the site i know, but that’s what happens when you stop holding to your morals to chase numbers, so what if they chase off artists and make minority users scared to engage as long as the numbers are big they don’t care,
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide