Vent thread

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Also, it’s one thing if you’re looting like food or masks or whatever for the sake of the people you’re protesting with. I still don’t really care for that, but desperate times sometimes call for desperate measures. But if you’re taking advantage of the situation to steal a plasma-screen TV, you’re a piece of shit.
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I knew something like all this would happen eventually.

American society has been WAY too tolerant and enabling of racism, bigotry in general, abuses of power, a lack of accountability from figures of authority, and shitty behavior in general.

And now with the aggression by police and saber rattling by Trump, it’s apparent that histories lessons have fallen on deaf ears, once again.

If these problems had actually been addressed long ago and change for the better had to be made, we could have avoided all this.

I’d rather NOT see things turn into Northern Ireland-style violence, because:

A: The U.S. has a larger number of people that could wind up as participants and/or casualties.

B: The Troubles lasted for decades.

C: People keep acting like it would be a total curb-stomp in favor of the government, but the records of long-term fighting insurgents and unconventional opponents doesn’t leave such an impression with me.

D: There’s always the possibility of members of the military turning against their leaders and that would most likely escalate things for the worst.

Frankly, as somebody from a mostly non-white background, it disgusts me that this shit still happens because of lazy, stupid, and/or willfully ignorant people refuse to make the necessary changes to their country and keep enabling these problems (for the lack of a better term).
Alexk13

@MagpulPony  
Unfortunately, I’ve seen all too often the unexpected happen and it’s worse than predicted.

Frankly, I’m so fed up with complacency and enabling of problems that I’m no longer sure I won’t just say “fuck it” and let things burn.
Alexk13

@MagpulPony  
I should have been specific in that I meant that as a way of saying “screw it; I no longer care if things settled diplomatically with long-term change or America ends up like that former neighbor who refused to get cancerous tumors removed and then died complaining about an ailment they knowingly refused treatment for.”

I’m just fed up with problems being allowed to continue because of bullshit excuses, which that has worn away at my willingness to give a damn about people and not just see everybody as another batch of trouble in the making.
someguy111

Enough is enough I have had it. I don’t want to live in America anymore. This country is falling apart, I’m worried about more oppression, more riots, more hate, more corruption. I can’t find a good job here anyway plus I don’t want to buy a house here because of property tax. I want to live somewhere far away from this insanity. We almost had yet another mass shooting a couple days ago but someone stopped the shooter by running him over with his pickup truck.

The riots going on, mass shootings, a crazy president, a poor job market. I want out.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
Never got a curfew for covid, but the threat of a band of looters might get us one.

And I’ve already been told what direction to run when they do show up.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
On one hand, I’m very grateful that I live in a relatively sleepy town but on the other hand, I do live near a somewhat moderate big city so I hope none of that Rodney King/Ferguson shit happens there and spills onto here.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide