Vent thread

Cyan Lightning
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

The Prodigy Unicorn
Whenever someone just abandoned their cat(s) for whatever reason, it’s just pissed me off. Cat is one of the best mother nature hunter, they have kill rate of 30-50%, by comparison lion kill rate is 17-20%, tiger kill rate 5, polar bear kill rate 10, wolves 14%. So behind those cute face and being love by the internet, cat is efficient killing machine, and some people just think it’s a good idea just abandon the cat? Thanks too the feral and stray cats, annually cat at least 1.7 billion and 6 billion small mammals, yes billion, in the US and Canada, and god how many bird and small mammal those feral and stray cats world wide kill. No wonder at least 33 species of animal goes extinct because them.

Honestly, if someone for whatever reason don’t want to own a cat(s) anymore, please don’t abandon them. Maybe give to the friends family or at least animal shelter, since cats can easily wiped out a lot of bird and other animals and treating them to near extinction or even extinction.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
Someone must have got their trump bucks cause they just bought a few hundred dollars worth of my gear I’m selling on eBay.

I’m pretty sure this fella should be buying food and toilet paper right now but I ain’t complaining.
Nightweaver20xx
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
@Cyan Lightning  
Cats have been in our lives for so long we forget to realize just what unique creatures they are, and how lucky we are that they even are willing to share living space with us. Cats are solitary hunters and don’t warm up to others of their own kind easily, let alone big chunky humans. So yeah, don’t just abandon cats, or any animal for that matter. They deserve better and it’s a measure of a society how well it cares for its most vulnerable members and that includes its animals.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Nightweaver20xx  
Y’know, some radical folk think it’s awful to have pets, and demonize humanity for it, but if you look at nature, there are actually many animals, bugs, and creatures that basically depend on each other, have symbiotic relationships, or even have “pets” too.

There’s a type of spider that actually keeps a small type of frog as a “guard dog” for it’s den, and said frog gets to eat any intruders in return for it’s loyalty.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
Its frustrating to keep hearing in the radio that we should stay in home 24/7 when I had to work for another 15 days in the damn hospital.

I have to cross throught a whole month while the worst part of the virus will come around in my country.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Jarkes
Then who would be my #1 punching bag here?

…You know, when you say it like that, it REALLY doesn’t help my mood… I know you’re just kidding around, but it still doesn’t help.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
Same is true of dogs and any pet you think loves you. That love is entirely dependant on you feeding them, nothing deeper.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Badheart  
C’mon, don’t poor salt in his wounds. He’s not doing well.

@Terminal Red  
Debatable, as I’ve heard interesting stories of some surprisingly loyal dogs, and cats, and some that save their owner’s lives.

I believe some genuinely see us as part of their “pack/family.”
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@Terminal Red  
If you were locked in a building with a dead body, no way to get out or communicate with anyone in the outside world, and starving, I bet you’d resort to eating that dead body to save your life too.

Does that mean you’re incapable of love?
Cyan Lightning
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

The Prodigy Unicorn
@Derpy Whooves  
Hmmm, kinda remind of a lot of story from the North Korean in concentration camps, yeah it’s ain’t pretty since When there is no food they will eat, either the dead body or dead body maggot. So yeah, in desperation situation, human can only think with instinct and their instinct is all about getting out as fast as possible.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@Cyan Lightning  
I would probably be feel the same way, in the same circumstances.

I’m just really sick of people saying if they locked an animal in a room with a dead body the animal might eat it, and claiming that proves the absence of any kind of love between a pet and it’s owner.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide