Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

My village, as in literally the very village where my house is located has confirmed it’s first case of the coronavirus.

It’s a 64 year old male, now we’re all being briefed by our homeowners officials and the local authorities block to block to trace those people who have previously interacted with him.

We’re all gonna have to get disinfected/sprayed by this.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
My brother, 9 years my senior, just lost his job as manager at a metal fabrication plant. He was earning Big money and now he cant pay his rent. I’ve offered him and his family rooms at my place until he gets another job but He’s to ashamed/prideful to accept.

He’s a proffessional who’s more successful than I’ll ever be, He’ll get back on his feet in time. Everyone goes through hard times, especially right now So theres no shame in accepting help from family.
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
Please, no…..no….. don’t take my dad. He’s fine. Not today…..

Dad’s having trouble breathing, and he’s at the hospital. He’s still mobile and on his feet. It’s not the symptoms of “bat flu”, but just tightness of his chest and spike coughing. Better than the alternative, but still please 2020, don’t take him.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Badheart  
When people get on drugs they think loud noise is the coolest shit in the world. Then when they come down they realize they permanantly fucked up their hearing.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@TheHappySpaceman

Tbf, I feel like a lot of April Fool’s jokes in the past several years have just been really cruel (“Hey, here’s this cool thing we know lots of people would enjoy - APRIL FOOL’S!”).
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Jarkes  
Someone decided to do a joke about the director of Thor 4 backing out over creative differences, which most people would have assumed meant the much hoped for LGBT rep wasn’t going to happen, like why the fuck would you do that?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide