Vent thread

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Broken Adam  
Amanda Winn Lee, the VA for Rei Ayanami, posted about how April Fools’ Day is cancelled this year because nobody wants it. I thought that was kind of a cynical perspective, so I responded by quoting a friend saying we shouldn’t get hostile and pretend that all kinds of fun is banned, that we can still have fun respectfully.

She got freaking livid. She responded by saying this:  
So go play your jokes if that’s what you want. Most of us grownups are dealing with real life problems. Make your stupid little “I’m pregnant! April Fools!!” jokes all you want to- no one is stopping you. Just don’t get your feelings hurt if the rest of us don’t give a shit.

Completely misinterpreting my response for one, and also, as someone who is struggling to keep up with online classes, is trying to still pay rent and everything, and has oncoming isolation-induced depression… I do not appreciate the accusation of me not being a grownup who is dealing with real-life problems. Humor helps some of us get through things, and people like this are killing it for everyone.

@Myoozik  
It’s more symbolic than anything.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@TheHappySpaceman  
Cancel culture is fucking cancer!

Who the fuck do these POS think they are telling others what they should and should not think and behave?  
Just because you’re not having fun doesn’t mean you should tell others to do the same.

That fucking dolt!

If there’s anything I fucking HATE it is those who think they’re so high up the “moral hierarchy” that they get to determine what’s right and what’s wrong.  
I hate that!

I’m sorry you had to deal with this shit.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Today I just had this realization that i haven’t hung out with one of my friends in a long while and it gives me the realization that we’re drifting apart, which is not the case but I still can’t help but feel this way.
UserAccount
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Wallet After Summer Sale -

#1 Spikeabuse Fan
@Selaphiel  
I see what you’re saying. It’s pretty similar to what Jesus told the Pharisees. These people try to get the speck out of their neighbors eye while completely ignoring the log in their own eye.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide