Vent thread

𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Crystal just doesn’t come here much anymore. No clue about the others you mentioned.
We used to PM a lot. I dunno, the guy just gradually stopped coming to this site a couple years ago.
I dunno about Big max and Monaro.
But for Professor Hoer… I believe I’ve overheard TSP mentioning that he died of cancer or something some years back.

F
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
About half of the people from the Time Wasting thread moved on from thus site.

Some went to our own Discord server, others went to Twitter and some move on to do things in real life.
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
Well shit…. I have to wake up to head to that long ass line at Costco at 6:00 IN THE FUCKING MORNING until it opens at 10:00 a.m. So apparently, a 4 hour wait with Mom.

chuckles Wow. At least I’ll get my money tomorrow and save it to earn next month’s money. Might even buy a game or two if there’s a sale….
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
We’re not on any lockdowns, but they gave us a letter that lets us skirt quarantine for work purposes since walmart has been deemed an essential outlet.

Feels nice to be needed, I guess.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
I can’t help but to feel that this whole COVID panic is destroying the very important thing that defines humans as a species whole. This social distancing shit is an abomination that goes against everything we are evolved to be.

Even a regular anti-social introvert like me has their limits.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@Lord Goku  
For wave one.

We still don’t know what “Wave Two” will look like. The virus so far is just doing what it does - we haven’t fought back against it yet, so we haven’t seen what tricks it has up its molecular sleeve(s) yet.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide