Vent thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Badheart  
Extra prolactin from masturbation does reduce testosterone, but also estrogen.

There is evidence of reduced motivation after masturbation, but I don’t know about feminizing.
Nightweaver20xx
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
You know what’s really upsetting me lately? Now that I’m older, I’m trying to reach out to some people to apologize for the awful and angry things I did to them when I was younger. But what I’m hearing from a lot of people is that they don’t even remember me. That’s right, I was so unmemorable to people that I couldn’t make a negative impact on their lives. Some people tell me I don’t need to apologize because they don’t remember anything I did. That’s depressing to me.

To quote Freya Crescent from Final Fantasy IX, “To be forgotten is worse than death.”
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
It is official, we’ve now hit correction territory in the stock market.

I sold early, thankfully, but still lost quite a bit. Could have been worse, I dropped my poor performers at 10am, by 3 two of them had dropped almost 30%.
Beth
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Autumn_Shy  
When I was a kid my dad would get so angry about everything I wasn’t able to talk to adults at all. So I wet myself a lot in my first few school years, afraid to ask the teacher, and I always tried to hide it, afraid they’ll call my dad so I can get beat with a belt or shoe. Got used to smelling like dried piss, but that’s only one of the few reasons I didn’t make friends.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Background Pony #282E  
Are you the one who ruptured your penis?

You need to get that checked out.

I know the dick has two tubes of tissue that get hard, and one of these can rupture leaving your cock looking like a stepped on banana.
Nightweaver20xx
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
You know what? Not only does the panic surrounding coronavirus not bother me, but every time I hear about panic around it, it actually fills me with joy. The 1,100 Dow loss today? Fucking hilarious. Why? I love seeing human beings scurry around like cockroaches trying to save their pathetic little lives.

I think I may be a sociopath.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
Pay proper attention to your kid and I won’t have to make him ‘feel bad’ by politely asking him not to climb on the fucking store shelves.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Okay, I guess.
@WyrmSpawN  
Urgh. Back when I worked on a diner I had to put up with deranged brats climbing on the tables and squeezing the condiment bottles everywhere while daddy and mommy did nothing to control their little abominations.  
So yeah, when one has to step in and ask them to please ask their little monkeys to stop misbehaving, one is always the bad guy there, never them or their untrained animals.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@WyrmSpawN  
Thank god I never had to deal with them, worst that I’ve dealt was some old geezer who was acting entitled after I tried telling him where something was.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
I’m glad I haven’t had to deal with any rude patrons while I’ve been doing my part-time internship (well, it’s officially a “volunteer” position but it’s set up more like an internship and I was able to get it set up thanks to the job counseling firm I’ve been working with) at my local library.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Lingering Wyvern
Of course, Mother.

You may not be a doctor or even know my day went, but my current migraine is totally due to me occasionally skipping my “extra piss” pills and not because of the excessive cold air of the store i work in or having to deal with a stupid entitled parent.

You yelled at me, so you must know what you’re talking about.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

In Vino Veritas
There is a terrible beauty to how society can be ground to a halt by something we cannot even see.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide