Vent thread

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Why must parents be like this? No matter how good you are, how well you’re doing, they will always find a way to bring you down or accuse you of slacking off.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Speaking of which, ugh. I just checked my grades and it turns out I got a D on my last test in Audio Devices.

This is the first D I’ve ever gotten on a test since high school and it happened at the worst possible time. My dad is going to flip.

…Though honestly, the more that I think about it, it kinda really bothers me that my dad still demands to know my grades even now that I’m in college and living on my own. Like, is it normal for parents to do this? It seems kinda intrusive to me.
Moving On
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Reorganizing my Twitter is going to be a pain in the ass for me. Then I’ll have to decide if I want to delete Tumblr since it’s dead for most people.
Nightweaver20xx
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
@Autumn_Shy  
You too, huh? What do you have, UC? Crohn’s disease? I had ulcerative colitis. Then they took my colon out and gave me a Frankensteined digestive solution called a “J-pouch” late last year. My UC is cured but now I shit 10-15 times a day. But hey, at least I won’t get colon cancer in my future!
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Someone asked if I was trans.

Oops, no. 96% male alpaca, 4% titanium.

I do love both kinds of trans and gender neutral people. They’re so endearing, but I also love cis people.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Badheart  
People try to say that masturbation feminizes men.

I’m not sure, it probally makes us lazy though.

Gabriel is a badass name though. It means the messager of God in Hebrew and Arabic.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide