Vent thread

someguy111
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I have hit rock bottom. No job, no money, no job prospects. It seems my purpose in life is be continually poor and at the mercy of others. I will never get a real education nor a real job, not because I don’t want to but because despite really trying I am not allowed to. No one will give me a good job and allow me to be successful.
GlitchedWolf
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Derpbooru Free Edition!?
@MagpulPony  
I was going to mention that to them but Joey was pretty close to banning me just for using the title Site Communist, I didn’t want to start a fight and actually get banned.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Lord Goku  
The sign should say “will work”

There is also labor pools, but the will work sign has a tendency to make hundos.

Best I got at labor pools was 8 hours double pay at an airforce base. Which was 90$/day almost.
someguy111

Well I finally heard back from one of the jobs I applied to. It was a joke, like an actual joke. Someone was laughing in the background of the phone interview. Plus the pay was less than a third of what these jobs typically pay (if that’s not enough to tell you how desperate I am).
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@MagpulPony

It’s way more than a pandemic.

A lot of factors are coming home to roost, and the market is ill equipped to handle it right now. Stocks may rebound in a few days, if a few things clear up. But there is also a chance they may run flat for the next few months, or even the potential for a crater.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@someguy111

I don’t put too much stock in news articles predicting losses, but the signs are certainly there that problems may be on the horizon.

I know that sounds vague as hell, but we are in uncharted waters. Events are converging that have never happened at the same time. Good or bad, uncertainty is a market killer.
someguy111

@Zincy  
This is why I’m concerned about my goals. My goal is to start a company and grow it to the point where I make enough to put into a “FIRE” fund, basically investing a huge amount of money and living off of the interest, but what’s the point of trying if the markets tank and there is no interest on my investments?
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

Okay, I guess.
I don’t put too much stock in news articles predicting losses, but the signs are certainly there that problems may be on the horizon.

Not worth of your interest, I assume?
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@someguy111

Short selling, buying/selling on pips, currency trading, all things that can earn you money when stocks are down.

Something has very much angered me that has a political angle, but at the same time is of a directly personal nature.
gingerninja666

Kaze ni Nare
I’m winding myself up again.

I fucking hate how I’m completely incapable of wording myself properly. It feels like everytime I try to post something on a forum I give people the wrong idea of something. I don’t even know how to detect what I’m saying wrong.

So I just end up pissing everyone off, and I’m left alone, frustrated and stir crazy.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide