Vent thread

SubaruAnon

With SKS innawoods
Just found out two of my classmates got in a car wreck today. A wheelchair minivan pulled out in front of them, so afaik it wasn’t their fault. One has a fucked up leg, and the other has two broken arms.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@Zincy  
Ah, yes. The typical jerk who feels entitled to get a perfect bodied sex queen because he demands only the best for himself, always refuses to lower his standards, and at the same time demands everyone to lower their own standards to see his inner beauty and accept him for what he is.

Problem is, this kind of people can never understand that the reason why nobody wants to be with them is precisely because everyone can see through his ugly exterior and see how his inner self is even uglier.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Perfect bodied sex queen can have someone who’s very healthy, competent and well paid.

I’m not going to get in a relationship until I’m completely independent. Then I’m going to get a creative type.

We’ll stay hot forever by eating lots of vegetables and doing drugs.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@Ninji  
Attractive, likeable and desireable people really don’t have any logic reason to pick unattractive, unlikeable, broken and undesireable people when they can easily be with someone way, way better.  
Of course, rejected people always have the option of improving themselves until reaching a point where they become a valid choice, but they rarely go through the effort or dedication to achieve this.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

@Zincy  
Damn right. There’s an argument to encourage settling for “good enough.” Me? I think most of the girls I talk with are good enough. Problem is literally none of them find me good enough. There’s always something. Did I tell you I get rejected out of a marriage proposal twice? That ain’t counting the rejections I get when I ask girls out. I ain’t good enough.

Maybe if I weigh 185 pounds at 15% body fat, with huge triceps, wide shoulders, big pectoral muscles and well defined abs and strong legs (don’t forget the legs or your balance will be out of whack), then will I be good enough.

I guess me being able to hablar un poquitito español and sprechen ein bischen deutsch on top of speaking broken english isn’t good enough.  
Te lo juro, yo he intentado ligar varios veces en ingles y español y me siempre rechazan. Auf deutsch habe ich auch versucht zu flirten, mit keinem Erfolg. You know what, I’ve decided I ain’t worth shit.

My guess is that they want charming funny guys. I ain’t none of that. There’s not a single funny bone in my entire body. I think it got removed when I had my knee surgery back when I was 15. Also I have as much charm as a poorly constructed sentence spoken by someone with speech impediment.
SubaruAnon

With SKS innawoods
@MagpulPony  
It sucks because they’re the only two in my class actually working at a dealership right now. So they can’t work for a while, hopefully insurance pays for medical and lost wages.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide