Vent thread

Moving On
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Why is it that I have to suffer every time something good comes out for everyone else? Last night was just horrible and now I can’t feel like working or continuing making art anymore.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Sumii1213 ♡  
You want to stop brocrastinating? Clean your damn house.  
The moment you start thinking “oh shit I have to clean up my house?…nah, I’ll work on my project / homework / hobby instead”  
It’s a way to trick your mind.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
Just because I’m Mexican that doesn’t mean I want Mexican food every fucking night

I can’t say the same for my family.  
Like I’ve said many times before. Chinese people seem to be pretty insular when it comes to food.
Nightweaver20xx
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
@Flutter_Lover  
Dude, I just had my colon ripped out of my body a few months ago and a Frankenstein digestive system stapled together inside of me. Five years ago I had a steak-sized chunk taken out of my right leg because it was infected and it was either that or lose my leg. I lost my job in 2016 because I sexually harassed a woman at work and I still haven’t been able to find steady work since. I live at home with my aging stepfather. To top it all off my mother died of cancer last October. All that shit should make me feel utterly worthless but I don’t, and you shouldn’t either. It’s all mental. You have to believe that you’re worth something, you have to wake up every day with a goal and tell yourself that you’re strong enough to do it. That’s how I live, and I’ve been through utter shit the past five years. If I can do it, you can too. Trust me.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@tehwatever
Jordan Peterson is that you?

I NEVER would wanna watch Jordan Peterson’s content because then the Algorithm would be recommend me contents from…the alt-right pipeline. So even when he could give me some propah advice I’d rather just have someone gift me his book or something.
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@tehwatever  
Tr00 alt-righters hate Jordan Peterson tho. I’ve seen that crowd call him things like a “crypto-Jew.”

He’s someone that gets called alt-right despite his views being pretty mainstream.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide