Vent thread

Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

Why should I care about my failing health? What’s there to live for?

Comics are putrid garbage, movies are soapboxes, cartoons are terrible, Anime and Japanese games are censored out of bowing down to terrorist demands, people routinely attack out of the need of a witch to burn and the constantly being talking down to by some of the most immoral and bigoted people every to walk the earth that Adolf would applaud them.
Joseph Raszagal
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Emily Brickenbrackle III
My truck got repossessed today while I was at work; snuck in there while I was in the middle of my shift unloading freight. My wallet was still in there (state ID, social security card, my fucking library card), along with my cellphone, a library book that I had to extend because I don’t know how long the battle over this truck is going to last, and my father’s field jacket.

Honestly, I could do without literally everything other than the jacket. Even the damn truck. But that jacket survived the Vietnam War and my dad gave it to me out of love. Just the idea that it’s in some repo company’s possession is driving me up a fucking wall. They don’t deserve it. They can’t have it. And that’s fucking final.

The only amount of joy I’m getting out of this comes after a phone call I had with the repo company. Their claiming that I have to pay 50 bucks to get all of my personal effects back. The CPD, on the other hand, are claiming the exact opposite. Given that the Cincinnati Police Department sounds a lot more lawful than a fucking shit-co repo company, I sided with them and asked one of District 4’s officers to be there when I see these guys face-to-face tomorrow afternoon.

Come Hell or high water, I’m getting my dad’s jacket back. And no, I’m not going to pay money for it because it’s already mine. I’m going to very politely ask the officer to please reclaim my things, then I’m going to give the repo people a blistering rant the likes of which they’ve never heard. They can keep the damn truck for all I care, but they can’t keep my personal belongings hostage under some ridiculous money-first clause that isn’t supported by state law.

I am a mad, mad Joey right now.
Moving On
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

I cannot be the only exception to being part of many communities. Everyone wants to fuck Sonic and that’s ok, but when I do it that’s wrong. Only Null Jr. can give me these double standards.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Zincy  
How you been doing?

Selaphiel claims to be created from the combined douchebaggery of all humanity. I don’t think anyone would disagree.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Zincy  
Damn.

Just for that I should at least finish the third page lineart tonight.

The arts haven’t been bad lately. I just got to make sure when I go back to the comic the line weights and proportions don’t change.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

What really is there left out there? People keep saying to ignore it, can’t call it out. How much should I ignore until there’s nothing left but salted, dead earth?

Is there anything of value anymore? I can’t find it. Changed, butchered twisted into some amalgam and being forced to buy it or I’m the problem and should be shamed…

Just have to sit and watch as mediums, franchises and the culture they created around them are destroyed by those who can’t be criticized.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Cyborg_pony  
Only two perfect things in this world. Marijuana and the AR-15.

I mean ffs Doom Eternal is being released by Bethesda. If they keep pay 2 win out of it they might earn some of my respect back.
Moving On

Fuck football! Have fun getting laid you steroid degenerates! If anyone tries to blame me, DM me and I’ll give you their accounts and you can ask what the fuck’s wrong with them.
Cyborg_pony

I remember this one time when something had infuriated me. My cat who passed, jumped on to the couch and in my rage and tossed her and she flung to the floor, landed on her face and ran off to hide.

I hated what I did! I HATED myself! I couldn’t not stand my actions, so in repentance I grabbed a streak knife and drove it into my palm. It was excruciating, but I wanted the pain to remind me. NEVER do that again or I’ll do this again! Even if these animal were forced on me, I am not to become some monster! The blood shed was for my cat and no one else!
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Fascinating, watching a mental breakdown in real time.

@Cyborg_pony

The depth and breadth of human cultural exchange is so massive, and so far beyond your meager experiences of it. If you cannot find something to enjoy within the grand ocean of human culture, then that is on you.

@Ninji

DOOM Eternal is going to be amazing, I need to wreck demon face. As for arts, I’m working on getting some things lined up on my end. Things are moving slowly during a job transition.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide