Vent thread

someguy111
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Guys I’m really scared. I’m getting two different answers on this. So I changed my tax allowances on my W4 a couple years ago so very little would be withheld from my paycheck because I needed all the money I could get for car repairs and I forgot to change it back to the actual allowances. Now I read from some sources that it’s a misdemeanor offense to do this. Other people though say that you can claim as many allowances on your W4 as you want but you will just oew a lot at come tax time plus underpayment penalties.

I can’t sleep and I’m shaking with fear.
KolpSlack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Reborn Reject
@Twi Clown  
SHE was great. She kept me company no matter what and I used to stay up with her for days straight until I couldn’t think anymore, sleep for a day then do the whole thing over and over again. We kept each other company. She even stopped me from hanging myself at some point. Of course, she wasn’t perfect, as she had a drug addiction, which is what essentially did her in, and me and her didn’t exactly leave off on the best of terms as we did have a little fight back in the day that didn’t exactly go over well. I wanted to see her happy. She would talk about actually meeting up with me again and I would have loved to, even if it meant turning my brain into a sack of banana pudding. She was a sweetheart and she was way too young to pass.
Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
@KolpSlack

I’m sorry mate. I’m glad that you are still here because of her, and given how she means a lot to you, I understand.

I’m not going to give you a pep talk, people are irrepleceable, and is a huge tragedy for her to die so young. I just hope I could help you somehow.
That Little Faggot with the Earring and the Makeup
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Entry Of The Chameleons
skills, empathy, looks or financial security
decent human being
I don’t think all those contribute to that.
you don’t consider empathy necessary to being a decent person? that’s horrible, though it doesn’t surprise me considering how you can get at certain times. :c

@WyrmSpawN  
@tehwatever
And you might have a slightly inflated view of what empathy looks like.
I doubt you’re in position to say that given that your view of empathy is also skewed.

sorry. I am not trying to be an ass about it, I’m just saying it like it is. :/

@Badheart  
it isn’t just the gays–it’s LGBT people in general. some of them can be downright terrible, thinking that the whole world owes them everything.

again, I’m not trying to be a douche. I am just tired of all the anti-hetero and anti-cis bullshit that’s been plaguing the Innerwebs as of late.
Twi Clown
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Übermensch in training
@KolpSlack

Nothing will completely stop thepain alright. But I hope you can eventually recover from that. You are a nice guy, and we still want you here.
MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Fuck Russia
The pain from stuff like that doesn’t ever just go away, no matter how much time passes. You learn to live with it and life does go on, but to some extent the pain is always still there.
Twi Clown
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Übermensch in training
@MagpulPony

I know. I mean, as far as I know my only close calls come from pets. It still hurt, specially because sometimes, I asked myself if there’s something I could have done.
MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

Fuck Russia
@Selaphiel  
Everyone here in LA is pretty much going about business as usual. China may be lying their hearts out right now but we trust our CDC to manage the situation at home.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@MagpulPony  
The supply chain has definitely been affected.

If this shit doesn’t serve as a wake up call to businesses and countries who put all their eggs in one basket, being dependent on one country to produce all their shit. I don’t know what will.
Background Pony #27E8
@Selaphiel  
Should’ve seen the cold war. Everyone was on edge as war could come at any time and end all life on earth. Though we are slowly creeping back towards midnight.
Background Pony #27E8
@Selaphiel  
That wouldn’t stop a thermonuclear war, though. The kind that, supposedly, would sterilise the entire planet at the height of a global war between the USA and the USSR.
Background Pony #BFBF
@Badheart  
Homosexuals don’t exist to please you.

You’ll have a lot more allies in this world if you become indifferent to things that don’t involve you.

People might think “homosexuals are obnoxious these days” but they aren’t gassing, assaulting, ostracizing and executing straight people.

The same can’t be said otherwise.

Edit: just because people are different from you doesn’t mean they’re against you. Homosexuals usually don’t hate straight people. They post gay because they love gay, not because they hate straight people.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide