Vent thread

Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
Turns out my cars fine. My car was just leaking water. The rock I Drove over just jarred the plate under the car that collects the condensation produced by the aircon.

I was afraid I was gonna have to see those those thieves at the mechanics and set my savings back.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
I would appreciate if for next week, the usual edgy and embittered people could refrain themselves from shitting on Valentine’s Day just because they still couldn’t find a person willing to love them.  
And if they could try making some serious self reflection to figure out the REAL reason why still nobody wants to be with them, it could be better for everyone, themselves included.
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
What I’ve said earlier was never to promote genocide in any manner, I only said that…..because I just want all this suffering to end. I want my friend’s suffering from his family drama to end, the Bryant family’s suffering to end, I want the people who’s suffering from the coronavirus to end, I just want all of this suffering to be put to an end. What is it going to take before anyone else’s life will be taken away from any circumstances?

And also, I had my parents worried sick last night because I was out too late with my friend because when we left school, he somehow forgot his headphones at the building we just left, and my mom was very worried to the point where my friend is the cause of this and I was the naive dumbass to just say no when I could’ve left on my own.
Flutter_Lover

#WaifuLivesMatter
@Derpy Whooves  
I’m sorry, but I can’t do that. I’m not mentally prepared to go out on my own. Not with all of this chaos going on that I would even learn to take good care of myself, even to engage in self-defense. Also, the rent in L.A. is laughably unstable, it’s no wonder homelessness is quadruple the amount.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@pixel  
It’s really liberating. Even if you end up homeless for a few months, you’re free!

NOTE: I’m not advocating for people to become homeless. Unless their current home is worse than being homeless. If that’s the case, try going someplace less than being homeless, but better than being stuck in a home that’s worse than being homeless. The world is full of options. Even if you don’t have any options.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide