Vent thread

MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Fuck Russia
@Badheart  
The Highway? I’m not sure how it would affect it, but if there’s a confirmed case in OC, I’m willing to bet there are some closer to where I’m at. CDC has already stopped people suspected of having the virus at LAX.
MacroFutaSunbutt
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Finished first week up unpaid “training” in my new wageslave job and it was horrible.

Fuck this gay earth and society that won’t let me just enjoy video game and coom to ponies
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Ball Joy  
They actually DO let you.  
Not even joking. Go ahead and just go play video games and coom to ponies. It’s not a crime to do any of those.  
Heck, if you’re savvy or smart enough you can make them into a career.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@icey wicey 1517  
@tehwatever  
A few weeks ago, I applied for a zine that I’ve really been looking forward to drawing for. I didn’t get accepted, which is fine on its own, but one of my friends did. Do you know how that feels? Like, if I’m not good enough to draw for the zine, fine, but at least tell me. Don’t have me find out through a friend.

I’ve been rejected from zines before, mind, but usually I receive an email confirmation like, “Hey, we got a lot of submissions and unfortunately yours wasn’t accepted, but don’t give up, keep practicing!” or something like that. The fact that this one ghosted me leads me to believe that I’m not just a bad artist, I’m a bad enough artist that they don’t even want to maintain contact with me.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide