Vent thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Selaphiel  
I eat 4k+ calories a day and I’m still underweight. Actually I’m 6’3 and 175ib I might be just on weight atm.

I supliment hard with beer, ramen and eggs.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@KolpSlack  
Your ankle is broken right now?

Oh sweetie. . Your ankles have to carry everything that is you, and society is going to pressure you to walk on it long before it’s ready. Exaggerate to everyone any pain you feel or you might suffer for the rest of your life.

It was a can laying on the ground?

Edit: I’m NEET right now because I came close to a herniated disk in my cervical spine. Your skeletal muscle health is worth more than millions of dollars because millions of dollars can’t fix a compounded bone injury, you’re better off being homeless.
KolpSlack
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Reborn Reject
@Ninji  
I think I rolled it. I heard a crack when I stood on it by mistake and the area is swollen.  
I believe the can was lying on the ground for a reason that is beyond me…you alright?

I can see that it is going to be a little while before I can walk alright again, hopefully not too long.

How’d you hurt your spine? Spinal injuries are no joke, and you’re better off not exerting yourself too much.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@KolpSlack  
Weight bearing walking long distances. 30ib for 2 miles to get free food. 20ib for 7-14 miles to carry school supplies.

Then improper use of antiinflammatories and steroids caused full body arthritis, which epicenters on the spine. All while giving myself acute gout from purine poisoning caused by alcohol and excessive meat consumption I was trying to supliment the steroids with.

Good news is I think it’s recovering well. I’ve just gone a little crazy from sleeping too much.

The purine poisoning effects glycin, arguably the most important mono amide and neurotransmitter (sparing GABA and glutamate), probally why I’m shaky hyper and distraught. Gout can even make crystals in the brain, as well as ravaging the spine.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@KolpSlack  
Oh I’m sorry. I went off trying to overshare and justify what happened to me that I forgot you got an immediate serious injury.

Don’t force it. Are you in America? Even a rolled ankle isn’t a joke. It might heal a little faster if there is no tendon laceration but I would use cortical steroids for a month before trying any weight bearing.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Anyone remember that meme about a guy wall jumping to avoid the floor? That’s what I think of anytime someone asks the mods about the forum search changes.
Moving On

I am the 1%. I have broken through the Matrix. I am the only one who is not a victim of pussification. I can be part of the community because I’m the only one who can talk to the men as I am the Chosen One.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Mikey

Which is nice to know. Even if it’s just passing the buck, it’s less confusing to get some kind of response. I believe I even asked twice - one in forums and again in iRC - the simple question of “Is the staff even aware of this change?” but was ignored.
KolpSlack
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Reborn Reject
@Selaphiel

Go figure right? Ba-dum-tss!

@Ninji  
My goodness, that sounds dreadful. It’s best not to push it. Unless you’re developing bed sores, more rest is better as anyone could say that your body heals differently in your slumber. I hope you make a full recovery and active once more. Exerting yourself can have negative effects on your body.

So, eating too much meat can cause gout? The more you know…

Hm, I’ve heard a tremor can be caused by an excess or decrease in a specific nutrient over time. It’s hard to pinpoint what exactly causes it until you have it, and by that point, it’s likely you’ll think something else happens.
KolpSlack
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Reborn Reject
@Ninji  
Well, seeing as I heard and certainly felt it crack loudly, I’m fairly certain it’s broken. I might go see on how I can affordingly get it fixed. I almost want to give it a few days, because if bruising develops, it’s either broken or very badly sprained. Both don’t exactly sound like a walk in the park, no pun intended.

A can of spinach…

I’m usually more careful, it’s this lack of sleep combined with maybe a downer or two that’s basically turning my mind into a sack of pudding most of the time. I’d like to get better sleep at night, but I find it extremely difficult to do so. I’d like to escape sometimes. What’s motivation, anyways?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide