Vent thread

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Beau Skunky

Except that tends to not be how it works.

It’s been shown time and time again that these big corps there, and other heavily corportized areas actually reduce the number of local jobs and drive wages down.

I’m not saying we drive out all rich people. But places like Silicon Valley hurt more than help the states they’re in.

They shouldn’t be able to pool all together in these little, insular areas. All that happens is property values skyrocket, and the people living there leave. Which puts a strain on the surrounding suburban areas, which fracture under the excessive weight.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Zincy  
Actually, private or commercial businesses have helped residences in other states, (and Federal/Govenment run ones usually go downhill) but they’re not spaced so close together, so there needs some balance as you put it.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Also, “I can’t control my fans and followers” is a shitty excuse to avoid accountability when someone’s fans and followers start to harass someone that that person criticized.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Jarkes  
No it’s a pretty good reason. It’s not an excuse it’s just a fact. A creator should not be held responsible for what their followers do.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@LightningBolt  
Agreed, people can’t entirely control other people whom like their works.

Charles Manson liked alot of famous song artists, but they shouldn’t be held accountable for his crimes.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Beau Skunky  
Exactly. Now, if the person was rallying for people to do things, then sure, but if they’re just doing their thing and some of their followers decide to go nuts, not their fault.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Zincy  
Imagine coming from an affluent Chicago suburb and living in the boondocks of Wisconsin for four years. The culture shock is real. I feel homesick sometimes thinking about what I’ve lost, but I know I cannot go back. The cost of living is too high and I fear Illinois is headed for a financial disaster.

Eventually I must find a new homeland I can be proud to call my own.

@MagpulPony  
I consider it important to live by large airports, not because I fly often, but because wealth and opportunity flows through airports. Chicago would not be the third largest city in America without O’Hare.
That1GuyGAMER18

Hey look. It's me.
@Beau Skunky  
Yeah, there are like three or four episodes about that particular subject. Mostly about people taking what they see in video games or movies and using them as “inspirations” for their crimes.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@kleptomage

Virginia is nice. Fairfax has the city life, and there is lots to do.

I’ll warn you, our summers are brutal, but you get used to it fast.
Twi Clown
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
The more fatalist the news and the people feel, the less empathy I feel for them. If everything is painful, then there’s no point in sadness or pain.

I try my hardest to not feel bothered, but at times I just feel fed up with people either thinking the end is near or having a self-righteous attitude.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Zincy  
I’ve family in Norfolk and been there a couple times. Last time I went I got caught in Hurricane Matthew, which put me off living by the coast.

I don’t know if I’d want to live as close to Washington as Fairfax. It’s a thought, though.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@kleptomage

I live in Arlington. So right on the border with DC.

It’s nice because you get a big city feel without it being overbearing. It’s quiet most nights, but a lively nightlife is only an Uber away.

And DC is nice to visit, and it really doesn’t spill over into the area much. Unless you count traffic on 395.

Our crime rate is low, which surprises people considering how high the crime rate in DC is.

It also sits at a nexus point. I can be in Maryland, DC, West Va, or Pennsylvania in about an hour or so each way.

@Selaphiel

We’re one of the top states in the country. In terms of education, low crime rate, low unemployment, and generally high standard of living.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide