Vent thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Scrabbleman  
A lot of countries have economies based on volcanic deposits.

I just wonder how long it’s going to take the air to be safe.

I thought the glass was killer but someone died from sulfer.

Volcanos emit hydrogen sulfide which doesn’t last long but while it does it’s one of the deadliest compounds known to man. People intentionally make this gas to commit suicide.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Some people said that some astronomical phenomenons will cause natural disasters in the future, like a Solar Eclipse or a Planetary Alignment.

We had planetary alignments of 4 bodies in the skies: Venus, Jupiter, The Moon, and Saturn

full

Then we had Annular Eclipse:

full

All those may have just prophesied natural disasters like earthquakes in Puerto Rico and simultaneous eruptions of Pacific ROF volcanos including Taal…
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
George Lucas and his Grandson. Awww.  
full  
Y’know, A star wars movie set 300 years after Return of the jedi with Baby Yoda as the new main character could really work.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Hybrid venting/happy venting news:

Animal rescuers went back to the volcano island to fetch what’s left of surviving animals there, including these horses that I’m so worried about.

full  
full

They’ve only rescued 35 out of dozens of hundreds of horses in that island but sadly most of those must’ve been buried or burned to death. ;(
LeoNero
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
Very little sleep last night because my brother was working on his car last night. A lot of noise, and bright lights flashing in my room.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Jarkes  
Annoyed at the drama over the new FE character? Don’t let it get to you, we SSB fans aren’t all like that.

Honestly, there’s drama over every new character… I recall, some hating on Isabelle, (some calling her a “furry’s wet dream” lol) and even popular choices get some hate too. I saw a DA artist draw a pic basically bashing Ridley accusing him of being a “Charizard echo,” and implying only “6 people know Ridley.” Which of course, is highly inaccurate/ignorant judging from all the “Ridley reveal reaction” videos, Ridley fanart, and such.

(Note: Don’t troll or respond to artist, guys.)
Jarkes
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Beau Skunky

Here’s the thing: I fucking hate the “not all of them are like that” excuse, because 90% of the time it’s just used to dismiss very real toxicity problems in a community.

For fuck’s sake, one of my Twitter friends started to outright have suicidal thoughts because the backlash was making her feel GUILTY for being happy about it (since she really loved Three Houses). She didn’t actually attempt anything, but she’s taking a break from Twitter for a bit because of it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide