Vent thread

Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
At my work, it’s very hard to get a hold of handheld scanning machines. They get stolen, they get hoarded, they get broken.

But it turns we have a phone app to substitute it.

But sadly, at the last hurdle to use it, it turns out my phone’s security patch is too outdated to be ‘compliant’ by the app and by what I’ve tried to look up, it can’t be updated.

Alot of wasted time was spent.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
Me: I like this thing.  
Guy: What you like is trash.  
Me: As if what you like isn’t more of a trash than mine.

Me: Bitch.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
I got so bored, I made a hypothetical tropical cyclone WIKIPEDIA PAGE STYLE in which the storm will absolutely annihilate my place in the next couple of months.

Typhoon Mitag

Typhoon Mitag, also known as Super Typhoon Ramon in the Philippines, was the most intense tropical cyclone and the most intense landfalling tropical cyclone ever recorded in modern meteorological history. Upon making landfall in the Philippines, it caused cataclysmic damage on the entirety of Luzon, particularly on the nation’s capital, Manila. It is also the deadliest Philippine typhoon on record, and the deadliest tropical cyclone since Cyclone Nargis in 2008 killing more than 10,000 people on that country alone. It is also the most destructive typhoon on record and also caused the worst financial and economical crisis in the Philippines which costs at around ₱2.78 trillion PHP ($52.9 billion USD) making it the costliest Pacific typhoon, and the costliest non-Atlantic hurricane on record.

Typhoon Mitag (Ramon)  
Typhoon (JMA)  
Category 5 super typhoon (SSHWS)

[insert image here]

“Typhoon Mitag at it’s record peak strength on October 16 while approaching Manila, Philippines”

Formed October 7, 2019  
Dissipated October 23, 2019

Highest winds 10-min sustained: 295 km/h (185 mph)  
1-min sustained: 375 km/h (230 mph)  
wind gusts: 425 km/h (265 mph)

Lowest pressure 850 hPa (mbar); 25.10 inHg  
(Worldwide record low)

Fatalities 10,483 confirmed, 4,882 missing  
Damage $53.4 billion (2019 USD)  
Areas affected Micronesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand,  
South China, Laos

Part of the 2019 Pacific typhoon season

History  
• Meteorological history

Response

• Humanitarian response

Other wikis

• Commons: Mitag images
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
I was downloading all the collections in The Sims 4 and I think that the My Sims trophies is glitching.

Also I relied I could make the bog room f all of them it’s own lot after a lot of bother.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
While at work today, a customer complained to my coworker that someone took a drink from one of the shelves, drank it and then put it back on the shelf. Me and him spent like 5 minutes sorting through every bottle and can on the aisle trying to find it but we couldn’t. First off, why the fuck would you do that? That’s fucking disgusting. Second, you can get someone else sick if you do that. I seriously hope that an unknowing customer who buys that drink doesn’t get sick because of someone else’s dickery.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide