Vent thread

𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Selaphiel  
Yeah, your decapitated head.

@Panko Pai  
I planned to buy an MG 42, instead I was forced into a crappy level to save “my people 💩”.

The 12 gauge was fun, then it became useless when they all started wearing armor.

There’s no way to quit the mission and change weapons either, and I’ve seen just about enough of New Dawn.
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Free the Tantabus
My fucking Luna Funko is broken. I noticed the crown and horn were leaning badly, spent an hour trying to fix it, and ended up with an equally broken figurine. I don’t want to replace it because it has sentimental value, and because these things cost at least $50.
Moving On
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Well, I’ve already failed the first week of English and that was just 10 questions, the normal ones will have 20. And I’ve confirmed that the teacher is a Trekker and plans to show us an episode of Star Trek. Goddammit I’m not finishing my shows and manga to start that shit, it’s way too long even if my laptop didn’t have the protective softwares and allowed Adblock.
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Free the Tantabus
@Badheart  
I’ve had it for a while now, and it was fine when I got it. I suspect it happened when I moved into my dorm on Monday, despite me being careful with the infamously delicate figurine.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
Well, crap. Harrisonburg doesn’t have any rock radio stations, as it turns out. It has four country stations and ten religious stations, but nothing for rock or metal.
And the nearest rock station is in Charlottesville, which is unfortunately out of range.
Kinda wish I’d known this town was a dead zone for rock before I moved here…

We live in the age of the internet. You can easily work around this.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
People who do their fucking dishes in the public washroom sinks.
Please FUCK OFF!
You disgusting animals.
People do their dishes in public sinks???
Why are they doing that???

Because office workers eat their foods in their offices, but apparently don’t have sinks of their own in their suites.  
This is what disposable utensils are made to prevent. Even worse is that they seem to throw all their own workplace garbage into the washroom trash receptacles instead of their own. Leaving the restrooms overflowing with smelly trash at times.  
Fucking disgusting.

Maybe instead of eating their lunch out of conventional dishes, they could consider using reusable sealable food containers? That’s how I’ve been packing and consuming my homemade lunch since the days my parents prepared my lunches for school.
Bladex

It has only begun
I Love my dad and everything, but holy shit does he seem to want me to help him with everything. If I try to say no (which is rare), he gets upset as if I don’t do anything in the house. Like, why the hell am I helping you with a test if it is midnight
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide